Default Please share your thoughts on Good Schools for elementary education

I am in the dilemma of choosing schools for my 2 nephews who will be with us for sometime. I know you must be saying isn't it late to be choosing schools now that school has started? The reality is, we are still choosing which school to enroll them hoping for a late enrollment for the kids. Please help us choose which is the best school to enroll your kids if you have one of your own to take care.

Factors to consider in choosing a school for Kindergarten and Grade 2:
    1.) Quality of Education: school must have passed some form of accreditation of their educational system by a form of a "quality body/org"
    2.) Tuition fee: School must not be too expensive that can rival College education. Somewhere around 3digits to anywhere in the 30K range.
    3.) Faculty and Staff: this is often one of the most overlooked areas in choosing a school. Are they experienced teachers, teachers themselves have good education backgrounds and not just your average graduate of education teacher, how big are their salaries, do they have continuous training as teachers sponsored by the school, etc.
    4.) Facilities: facilities make the school pretty expensive but is surely an important factor in choosing a good school, do they have a good gymansium or playground so kids can involve and play in sports and extra curricular activities, do they have an audio-visual room for stage plays and the arts, do they have a Library for reading and referencing, a computer or techno room for current updating of technology for the young students, ample chairs, blackboards and sapcious conducive rooms for teaching and learning, canteen for students to safely buy their food when they are hungry.
    5.) How safe is the school: do they have ample security and gates not to allow outsiders in.
    6.) How far or near is the school? (preferrably within Talisay City to Cebu City)

Hope anybody will take time to write down a good school that may one way or the other fit the above requirement.

Thank you

Try St. Francis of Assisi.. dli ko sure pila ila tuition ron but it is a very good elementary school.. competensya na sa St Benedict sauna sa Redem pa dapit.. I think naa na ang St Francis ron sa peace valley lahug

Quote Originally Posted by MaInEvEnT View Post
    Try St. Francis of Assisi.. dli ko sure pila ila tuition ron but it is a very good elementary school.. competensya na sa St Benedict sauna sa Redem pa dapit.. I think naa na ang St Francis ron sa peace valley lahug
    Thank you but murag layo layo gyud ang lahug nga loc for us and for the kids plus the traffic gets nasty during school hours.

4.    Advertisement