Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HELP!!! want to buy a new phone...but can't decide if unsa jud...

guys...
    am planning to buy a new phone...
    but tungod lagi sa kadaghan sa gipang release...
    am a bit confused...and can't decide if unsa ako paliton...
    naa mo ika suggest

Default Re: HELP!!! want to buy a new phone...but can't decide if unsa jud...

pila man imo budget?

nokia N series

hehe, christmas bonus noh? post what you're preference are and people here would be able to help you better.

nahan tako ug N90...
    but medyo mahal paman...
    so i wanted to consider N70 na lng...
    kay medyo kaya rman sa budget...

but open ghpon ko sa mga suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by larvs
    hehe, christmas bonus noh? post what you're preference are and people here would be able to help you better.
    not really, coz don't think if uso ba na dri sa dubai ang xmas bonus...
    but mayta oi...
    anyway, it's just a gift i wanna give myself..
    murag reward lng ba sa hardwork...
    hehehehe

mao bah? ok, cge go! N90 is dedicated to shutter bugs, N70 kung audiophile ka.
    personally, these phones are not yet "it" there will be better phones but definitely, they're good buys no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by larvs
    mao bah? ok, cge go! N90 is dedicated to shutter bugs, N70 kung audiophile ka.
    personally, these phones are not yet "it" there will be better phones but definitely, they're good buys no matter what.
    sori larvs ha...
    but wla man gud ko idea...
    ask ta ko favor...
    pwede nmo i.explain f unsa meaning sa shutter bug/audiophile
    medyo ignorante man gud tawn ko...hehehe
    and what d'you mean bout not yet "it"
    which d'you think ang mas nice SE phones or Nokia...

ay sorry. shutter bug means a person who likes to always take pictures. audiophile on the other hand is someone who likes to listen to music, so if you're going for N70, the features are more pointed towards music listening. N90 is the otherwise.

when i said not yet "it" i meant there are bound to be better phones next year, well actually, ana man gyud nah pirme, hehe. i myself am considering RAZR this christmas, but will wait for v3i.

SE vs. Nokia? tabla ra man sila for me, pero mas nindot ang design sa SE, Nokia IMO is too straight, colors are monochrome, walay variety. look at w800, but i'm not saying that i like the phone, i'm saying there's more variety with SE. but for serious modding fun, like if you are the kind who wants to tinker with things, i suggest moto, hehe.

geeesss
    medyo am the type raba of person who really likes to take pix...
    but ok rman kaha ang precision sa N70..
    watcha think

is moto that nice

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast