Default Looking for a place that buys defective laptops

I have a laptop whose motherboard is fried due to the fans being accumulated by dust particles. It broke only after a year I bought it and it was a fairly expensive Core i7 laptop. I already bought a new laptop and this old one has no further use for me. Other than the motherboard, the other parts of the laptop are still highly functional. Only the motherboard is damaged, but it doesn't turn on anymore because of that, it needs a replacement. The price of the motherboard is fairly expensive so I don't want to replace it anymore, besides I have a new laptop. I'm not sure if I should sell it to the junkshop since the only problem is the motherboard. I want to know of a place in Cebu where I can sell this defective laptop for a fair price (or a place that buys defective laptops). If you could give me some info, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

didn't understand anything

@sam kana mo palit ug mga old non working computer parts tingali pasabot ni TS

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Bigley View Post
    didn't understand anything
    Guba ako laptop, fried motherboard, unsaon man nako ni. Di man guba ang other parts, motherboard ra. Ngutana rako kung naa bay mupalit ug guba na computer sa Cebu kay kasayang ani mahalon baya ni, kung ma replace ang motherboard ma okay rani pero naa nakoy lain laptop di na nako ni kailangan. Nindot unta makakwarta gihapon ko sa ako daan na laptop, basin naa moy nailhan mupalit ug non-working computers, patabang unta ko.

I don't think it's worth selling where people look for spare parts for laptops) But that's a separate story and I don't think anyone needs it at all.

6.    Advertisement