Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default STORMBLAST: LIMITED OREMUZ CD's Still Available @ Stormblast Prod. Contact us.

[img width=354 height=500]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/verano_ozzy/pp5.jpg[/img]

[img width=354 height=500]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/verano_ozzy/1rise-ov-the-pentagram-copy.gif[/img]

LIMITED OREMUZ CD's SOLD at 110.00php @ Stormblast Prod. or Contact us at www.friendster.com/lordozzy

\m/ Keep supporting the metal underground scene \m/

Default Re: Stormblast:(with guest from Manila) Descant Gott & Oremuz Live @ ZZUBU! Nov.03

i think zzubu rockbar is too small for them(manila bands) to play their first gig here in cebu.. maikog pud ta sa mga bisita.. it should be held in a bigger venue like that one from cemp. pero naset naman support lang gihapon ko ani..

Default Re: Stormblast:(with guest from Manila) Descant Gott & Oremuz Live @ ZZUBU! Nov.03

Quote Originally Posted by HiVolt
    i think zzubu rockbar is too small for them(manila bands) to play their first gig here in cebu.. maikog pud ta sa mga bisita.. it should be held in a bigger venue like that one from cemp. pero naset naman support lang gihapon ko ani..
    ok ra gamay ang lugar!!d cla mag xpect na bongahan!tanan manokar are all in the underground scene!walay sikat!PERO HASI GHAPON!CEBU NA GUD NI!

ayos ni.... tanaw nya ta ani mga pips........

ok rana ang Zzubu oist.... kabaw nasad na ang guest unsa size sa venue, mura naa nana sila idea of what to expect here....... naka ngan napud ang Zzubu og Metal Haven diri sa Cebu. hehe....kita kits lang ta ninyo....... uhmm before mo support enjoy sa mo.......hehe

Quote Originally Posted by HiVolt
    hey! what bigger venue your talking ov...? if you want bigger go for S.R.P! actually this guys dont nid bigger stage coz what they really nid if for people to appreciate and embrace there music. and this is what stormblast is all about bringging indie metal to the local scene not just metal in general but GOTHIC & BLACK Metal to cebu scene. You cannot compare this to any production coz in the first place this is my personal choice and peoples choice what they want to hear nor they want to be heard. it's just a matter of supportin not just one sided genre but bands who are hungry for exposure! we are here to give them a time to play! and before i cut this out... I WANT YOU TO KNOW! AND IF IT WAS'NT FOR RITZE of ZZUBU! YOU CANNOT SEE NICE F*CKING METAL POSTERS SCATTERED IN THE NET AND IN THE CITY! AND IF WAS'NT FOR ZZUBU! METAL SCENE WILL NOT RISE THIS FAR! YES! THE PLACE IS SMALL BUT THE OPPURNITY THAT THE BAR GIVE'S TO THE LOCAL BANDS SPEACIALLY METAL. YOU CANNOT PAY IT BUY JUST 60BUX ONLY! so hope you learn to appreciate the beauty of organizing quality METAL EVENT! and theres more... soon!

hey kudos to Stormblast for this event. we will be there to support!
    and i personally prefer smaller venues! it's very intimate.. nya dim lighted.. nya nindot kay huot2 hehe

give it up for stormblast... |m|

nahan ko ani c u there at nov3 talking about small venues... its not the venue man its the life of the show that bands wants to play to mayrics diay pwerteng gamaya sa una daghan man manukar nga banda and a lot of people too!

oh yeah. i love these bands!kita kits nata did2!!!hahahah sus murag d sad na cla ka2kar ug panish na lugar woie!!!

hmmmmmmm...........

with candlelights pa..hehehe....ayos sad da.....kita2x lang ta d2 mga pips.... Happy Halloween d i........Spooky nights napud...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast