Blog Entries

Default Mexico's Sinaloa Drug Cartel is operating in the Philippines

President Rodrigo Duterte on Wednesday confirmed the “active” operation of the notorious Sinaloa drug cartel in the Philippines.
    During his speech before members of the Parish Pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (PPCRV) in Malacanang, Duterte said the Mexican drug cartel has since been operating in the country.

READ: What Went Before: Lipa raid confirms Mexican drug cartel presence in PH
    “Is Mexico into us? Yes. Sinaloa iyong cartel nila, tayo ang transshipment. Kasi in-eradicate sila ng mga Amerikano. Binomba sila. Kaya dito sila active ang Sinaloa. I never, never, never hoist a lie. I’m telling you,” Duterte said.
    (We are the transshipment of the Sinaloa cartel from Mexico because they have been eradicated by the Americans. They were bombed. That’s why Sinaloa has since been active here.)
    The President said the notorious drug cartel has shifted its operation in the Philippines because of the United States’ strict policies on illegal drugs.
    He said the Philippines would be run by narco-politicians in the next seven years if the government would not address the illegal drugs trade in the country.
    In January 2015, the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) operatives arrested 39-year-old Mexican Horacio Hernandez in Makati City for selling P12-M worth of cocaine.
    Horacio was an alleged member of the Sinaloa drug cartel.
    Police authorities have earlier raided a cock-fighting farm in Lipa City and confiscated 84 kilos of shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride).
    Batangas is reportedly the lair of Sinaloa drug cartel leader Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman’s cohorts.
    On July 12 this year (Manila time), Guzman escaped from prison for the second time. TVJ
    RELATED STORIES

Read more: Duterte: Sinaloa drug cartel is actively operating in PH | Inquirer Global Nation
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

taud2 na ng operate ang Sinaloa diri..wala pa mo lingkod si Digong....

Blog Entries
    kini dako jud ning syndicatoha kinsa jud kaha nasa luyo ani? kung mexican nag operate kahibaw naman jud ta na gahi jud ni cla mura d na jud ni mada ug TOKHANG ky TOOK na jud ang gikinahanglan ani

base sa ako obserbasyon sa illegal drug trading relationship : for chinese drug cartel is to fil-chinese drug lords , so for mexico (latino/hispanic race) is to mestiso-filipino drug lords , so mao jud ni ang mahitabo na scenario . so ang mga kadugo jud na ang unang magka duol.as cocaine is to mestiso so as shabu is to tsino.
    Last edited by edoy; 08-05-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    unsa na kaha balita ani mura man nahilom

As what they say popular ang commodity kung barato,
    I see that poor man's cocaine made the greater impact in terms of social problem.

7.    Advertisement