Blog Entries

Default Best Lot for Investment at an Affordable Price. 200 sqm Subdivision Lot for assume

Best lot for Investment at An Affordable Price. The lot is now in a completed subdivision with lots ready for building houses. The amenities include clubhouse, playground, and landscaped entrance with guardhouse. This is available at the price of only P3,400 per square meter. That means the total price is P680,000. I have already paid approximately half of the property's worth so, we can negotiate with installment basis on how much you can pay monthly to me. For example, you can pay in installment basis in 1 year or two years depending on our negotiation for the money I've paid to the developer. To the developer, you will just be paying P6,550 per month.

This lot is part of phase 1 and it's located in San Vicente, Liloan. Please note that the developer of El MonteGrande heights do not have lots available in their inventory for phase 1 because all lots are sold out. This lot is for sale by owner and this is for sale.

Reason for selling: need the funds for another purpose

See to appreciate. Feel free to text me (09222825646) and just look for Sana.

Entrance

Overlooking lot

Sample view within the area (not directly with the lot's view)

bookmarked...

Blog Entries
    Up for this. Pm me for inquiries. Thanks

4.    Advertisement