Default Seat Leasing Options, BPO Options for 5-10 Seats

Hello,

I need to find more seat leasing options for 5 to 10 seats, night shift.

I know about LCI. I'm seeing different prices for them. Anyone knows how much each seat usually costs per month?

Currently communicating with CRM WOrks Asia.

I saw a small new BPO on the 2nd floor of the RCBC bank in Banawa-Convergys area. I'm not so sure if they are seat leasing, but the location is something that interest me a lot.

Please let me know if you know of any other seat leasing options.

If anyone knows of outsourcing options where it would be more practical than seat leasing, please let me know of any BPOs that can handle 5-10 seats. Thanks!

clugay@salessupport360.com - try ug email ani bai. ingna lang gi refer kang kits

suwayi sa gols bai. temporary lang? adto sa gols atbang rosedale building beside USC-TC. Gihimo nag call senner sa una kadto nag linog.

Saang area po ang need nyo? I know a place sa Ortigas Pasig.

Quote Originally Posted by louie007 View Post
    Hello,

I know about LCI. I'm seeing different prices for them. Anyone knows how much each seat usually costs per month?

I saw a small new BPO on the 2nd floor of the RCBC bank in Banawa-Convergys area. I'm not so sure if they are seat leasing, but the location is something that interest me a lot.

If anyone knows of outsourcing options where it would be more practical than seat leasing, please let me know of any BPOs that can handle 5-10 seats. Thanks!

Bro, I do have 16 Seats for lease.. Located at Arellano Square in Escario fronting butterbean and surfing ribs.

Please contact me for details.. building is brandnew.

09054040754 - Maiko

Default SeatLeasing in BGC!

Hi! We have 38 seats available for seat leasing in BGC Taguig. The building itself is secure and also the place - Marshalls are 24/7 outside so your agents are safe from hold ups, etc. Our office is newly built and we can schedule an on site visit for you. We can also discuss the rate when we meet up. You can get in touch with me via phone or email - 09055776578 / jl@outsource.com.ph

Quote Originally Posted by louie007 View Post
    Hello,

We offer seat leasing that is ideal for BPO/ call center start-ups, expansions and relocations for only 3k monthly

The price will include:

A) pantry area with drinking water
    B) cooking facilities
    C) meeting room
    D) IT tech tools needed for your BPO business.
    E) Security: 24/7
    F) CCTV Surveillance Camera
    G) Comfort Room: separate male and female as common uses
    H) Peza Building

Transportation Access: PUJ and taxi are within the area Shops: SM North Rd. and Ayala Center Cebu, restaurant in Persimmon and convenient stores are within the vicinity.

Our office is located at 220B KRC building Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu,Philippines, 6000. It is near BIR Mandaue, across Latondeņa/ Ginebra Corporation, and Innodata

We currently have 40 seats available for lease.
    Contact us now to schedule a site visit.
    Mobile Number: +63-917-610-5217/414-3904 and +639205029954 look for Miss Gerlie
    Email Address: nasarilgerl@gmail.com
    Skype ID: gerlie.barcona

Hi we offer seat leasing, we are located in e-park talamban. Affordable pricing. We can accommodate 15-20 seats

10.    Advertisement