Platinum Member Platinum Member likke's Avatar

Default Part-time Tutor for a Homeschooler - 7 year old kid (3rd grade) Homeschooled with Calvert

Hi future tutor!

Every single action has an equal trade-off. With my very busy schedule in running a startup digital agency, me and my husband realized we would not be able to put in our fulltime hours to homeschooling our kid.

Our small family has been doing homeschooling since he was 3 years old. It has been very helpful for us in both managing our resources and our time put in growing our small team and also our time in homeschooling. Things seem to be different now as we are moving towards fast-paced schedules.

If you are a college graduate, unconventional (we do have quirks and schedules), knows secular education, have a passion for teaching, and available 5 hours per day, we would like to hire you as a tutor for Dabby - our 7 year old son and incoming 3rd grade student of Calvert School.

We have the books and manuals ready but we just need a tutor for him who can deliver the following classes:

Math
    Science
    Social Studies
    Composition
    Phonics
    Reading
    Spelling

Here's his blog: Dabby's Stuff

This is a part-time position. Great rates for the right person.

Send in your resume at fleire@thirdteam.org or please contact me if you are interested 09182656696.

Bump! Still looking.

Blog Entries
    tabang lang ko ug up... naka basa pd ko sa yahoo about aning homeschooling, question lang ts if maghomeschooling imong son until highschool ma credit ba tanan inig college?...

@starcatch I am not sure about highschool credits kay grade school pa man pud ako kid. What I'm thinking is that you can go homeschooling all the way. College will only need entrance exam so they can join on right?

5.    Advertisement