Default pain of salvation ( the modern day pink floyd)

just recently bought a DVD title "be" from pain of salvation, the singer is multi talented, reminds me of Roger Waters and David Gilmour, and the supporting cast is equally as good as dream theater, yeah their good, check the bass player, he plays six string and I think he's equally as good as John Myung or maybe better, I was really impress by these prog metal/rock band, when they really have their own sound, compare to most of the prog metal bands which usually copies from DT's images and words, and they get old so quick, but Pain of Salvation is different.

check this out, esp. if you're a big fan of Pink floyd, or yes...............

Default Re: pain of salvation ( the modern day pink floyd)

hm i will definitely check this one out thanks for the tip

as far as i know, radiohead is the modern day pink floyd pero salamat dude! :mrgreen:

samot na kun kakita ka sa dvd, siga imo mata, and you'll difinitely forget your current fav. bands if your a fan of prog rock, naa track sa dvd nga grabe ka emotional, nga most of my friends really cry. the set is very atmospheric, basta grabe, impressive kaayo ni nga banda..........

swedish man tingali ni sila kauban sa opeth, never saw the dvd, but ive heard their music, yes I agree with level 42, they're the modern day pink floyd, their music is way ahead of its time. to bad, gamay ra ang makasakay sa ilang music, only real real musicians ra gyud ang maka appreciate.

ill try to check this out

bai naa man diay baligya ani nga dvd sa travellers, og nipalit kog usa, wa ko kasabot pag first nako nga tan aw, ngilngigan ko, usahay morag may pagka x files ang dating, unya mokalit og bug at, morag theater ila style, kalima nako gibalik og tan aw usa ko naka appreciate..... yes nindot bai, thanks for the tip.........

ayos kaayo..........

7.    Advertisement