Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default best operating system?

win xp, win7 or win8?

windows xp, however we need to move on, windows 7 is better compared to windows 8

As observed. Windows 8 is quite better in terms of loading its applications and everything, and the only but for windows 8 is to familiarize the GUI(graphical user interface), in my first used I have no trouble in using it. And also, Windows 8 is still in process of stabilizing its system, still you may encounter few BOD(blue screen of death). If you have a touch-screen enabled unit monitor/system then its more fun and great. On the other hand Windows 7 for now is quite stable. Recommend for you, Windows 7, but why not try if Windows 8 is already available.

Windows 7 is still the BEST for me... i've tried windows 8 .. its good but the BEST is still windows 7 ..
    kong dli ka techqueEeeeii i i i .. maglisod ka sa windows 8 .. labina naanad ka sa start menu .. windows 8 is WORST ... ahahahahaha

Windows xp is the best kay stable os cya

[QUOTE=Patrick Abelgas Gempisao;15117118]Windows xp is the best kay stable os cya[/Qinyo nane

windows 7,,, frienldy user compare to windows 8, friendly sad ang XP pero medyo behind lang kaau ka...

windows 7 kysa pagka krn ang 8 ky mas angayan ra xa gamiton sa mga touch screen like windows tablet...

Blog Entries
    bsan pa siguro techie ka maglisud ghapon sa windows 8...may pa 7 lang usa kay ma paspas pa imong kinabuhi

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    Computers exist to allow us to accomplish certain tasks whether they be business or pleasure. If an OS allows you to do that, then whatever it is ... is the best.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast