View Poll Results: What would you choose? Sony Xperia Z or HTC One?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sony Xperia Z

22 37.29%
  • HTC One

32 54.24%
  • Others (Please Specify)

5 8.47%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default HTC ONE or Sony Xperia Z??

Whats Better?

And unsa man gyud nang ULTRAPIXEL??

sa unsa nga category? lisod mn idecide kung unsa mas better. it depends on your preference. mas better pra sa audiophiles? htc. sa mga hilig mag beach ug pool, xperia. same2 raman sila gud. 1080p screen, LTE, around 8mm thick. naa rajud sa personal preference pero ako kay Xperia Z ko kay nindot ug design + waterproof + pagkagwapa jud sa glass body design

Xperia ZL for me due to it's compactness (thickness doesn't matter) while retaining a 5" display. I also don't really need the overly hyped waterproofing etc.

Samsung Galaxy S4 LOL

reading the reviews/initial impressions of the "big three"

Samsung Galaxy S4
    - overall the fastest phone
    - matches with HTC One as having the best display. color saturation can be adjusted to suit your preference
    - camera performance is excellent
    - easily has the best battery life among the "big three" (look in gsmarena for battery tests)
    - user replaceable/removable battery
    - the most feature-rich
    - aesthetics may not be to everyone's liking especially for design-conscious people or for those who don't want their phone to look like a typical Samsung phone. LOL.
    - the thinnest (along with Xperia Z) and the lightest phone among the big three
    - dimensions + weight: (5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 in) + 130 g

Xperia Z
    - the only one from the big three with waterproof/dustproof specs
    - the weakest display among the big three because of relatively lower contrast and viewing angles and less vivid colors
    - camera performance is good for general use but surprisingly weak (for a 13MP) although it is speculated to be software processing related
    - average battery life
    - non-user replaceable/removable battery
    - aesthetics is good
    - the thinnest (along with S4) phone among the big three
    - dimensions + weight: (5.47 x 2.80 x 0.31 in) + 146 g

HTC One
    - matches with S4 as having the best display. no controls to adjust color saturation (although it doesn't really need it anyway since it's already natural looking)
    - camera performance is good especially under low-light conditions but still gets beaten by S4 in terms of overall detail. firmware update has apparently been released to improve camera performance
    - average battery life attributed to low standby performance (could possibly be caused by firmware instead of hardware)
    - non-user replaceable/removable battery
    - IMO, the best looking phone among the big three with aluminum construction (if this is a big deal for you)
    - smallest display (4.7" vs 5" in S4 and Xperia Z)
    - the thickest phone among the big three
    - dimensions + weight: (5.41 x 2.69 x 0.37 in) + 143 g

the ONE for me... even in all tech forum and sites I visited... their top choice would be the ONE.... impeccably built... sleek and sturdy design... classy and the specs are top notch...

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_bonz59 View Post
    impeccably built... sleek and sturdy design... classy and the specs are top notch...
    external construction is solid. the internals however is another thing. just make sure you don't break your phone or if you do, better hope it's still within warranty

HTC One Teardown - Page 3 - iFixit

^ who wants to teardown their phone right? besides... im F*K up tired with Sammy already.... Apple's Ip5s.. is way too far still.....

repairability is just there to gauge and as a benchmark... it's the least of my concern and besides... I always take care of my phones as if it's my 2nd wife ....

when you have the ONE really at your hands... you would know really how beautiful it is jud... TRUST ME!

Blog Entries
    its really rare to have a defective phone or in my case i never destroyed or even lost my phones even once Samsung s4 is great but the resale value of it really sucks the price depreciation is really low like samsung s3 its very cheap now so if you're gonna shell out 25Kphp or more might as well pick HTC one and the design of S4 is not that great ( i had a S3 ) and news is S4 wont be having Octo-core only snapdragon quadcore

Blog Entries
    xperia z.. i just love the design

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast