Default Nutri21 Juice(look good, feel good, stay healthy with this power drink! check it out)

I did not know that staying healthy, looking good and feeling good could come so easy with this drink!
    I'm a picky eater. I don't eat that much vegetables and I don't drink tea or any other herbal drinks. But we all know that health is wealth. I'm also conscious with the way I look.

I remember when I had to try out other health drinks or slimming drinks, that they had these weird taste (again I don't drink tea, I don't even drink C2),it was unbearable and there were even some slimming drinks that gave me migraines and palpitations.

I was skeptical when I heard of Nutri21 juice, and even thought that Php 40 for a sachet was expensive..

But come to think of it 21 fruits and herbs for Php 40? - that's a great deal! in fact it's so cheap.. how much is a kilo of apples? carrots? tomatoes?

What's even great about it is its taste! You don't need to think of it as something that you need to drink, but rather something that you would love to drink everyday!

[IMG][/IMG]

Php 400.00/ box Php 40.00 per sachet min of 5 sachets

(pwd ra lesser orders but additional 30php)

meet ups will be scheduled. venue : Ayala, SM, J centre
    FOR ORDERS you may PM me or contact 0932 6888209

Common benefits :
    1. weight loss
    2. improves sleep
    3. helps skin look younger
    4. improves mental clarity
    5. curbs overeating
    6. enhances sexual performance
    7. anti - aging
    8. prevents constipation, reduces the rick of lower colon problems
    9. anti cancer
    10. improves blood flow

21 Fruits and herbs: barley, wheatgrass, apple, aloe vera, acai berry, goji, malunggay, strawberry, mangosteen, dalandan,mango, pineapple, spirulina, guyabano, tomato, coconut water, grape seed, carrots, banana, guava, calamansi

Default Re: Nutri21 Juice(look good, feel good, stay healthy with this power drink! check it

.................uuuuppppp............

Default Re: Nutri21 Juice(look good, feel good, stay healthy with this power drink! check it

up for this...tried and tested! try it out guys

-------uuuupppppp-------

up for tonight

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp

Default Re: Nutri21 Juice(look good, feel good, stay healthy with this power drink! check it out)

nice...promote sd ko ani rn... https://www.facebook.com/NutriBizJuice

Default Re: Nutri21 Juice(look good, feel good, stay healthy with this power drink! check it out)

uuuuuuuuppppp... quench your thirst with something nutritious!

up up up.. try na

10.    Advertisement