Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Summer GARAGE Sale! Pre.loved shoes, bags, and other what-nots up for grabs :)

hey hey..

i already posted some of the items in my previous thread but since i'm not just selling pre.loved shoes now, i decided to start another one.. so anyhoo, the items below are all pre.loved and the prices are all posted on the pics.. they're fixed so that means i don't entertain haggling.. if you buy 3 items or more, i can give you a discount though.. if interested, just text me at 09266320399 or 09223524612.. because of my previous experience, i will only respond to those who will give me their full names.. for sure buyers, text me the night before the meet.up schedule to confirm.. i do meet.ups on Sundays at around 2pm at SM.. thanks

and for those who are into earrings and cute stuff, please check out my shop Blushing Siren on facebook.. thankies

Brand: Daedo
    Info: checkered dog bag
    Defects: NONE
    Reason for selling: barely used; my mom bought it for my dog but my dog had so far outgrew it since then.. he also absolutely despise being put inside so i always just end up bringing this bag while carrying my dog on my arms aka defeated ra ang purpose.. hahaha.. so for anyone who's puppy or doggie is small enough to fit inside and has no qualms about being put in a bag, this one's for you.. mura pa jd ni ug brand.new

Brand: NYX
    Info: 10-color palette
    Reason for selling: got this for P350+ exclusive of the shipping; never been used including the applicator sponge; i did swatched them though after that, i barely opened this na.. reason for selling is that about a week after i bought this (and the other palette), i got myself a NAKED Palette from Urban Decay and i've been using that one ever since

Brand: NYX
    Info: 10-color palette
    Reason for selling: same as the previous one.. i bought the 2 palettes together

Info: a cute pink laptop sleeve
    Defects: a barely noticeable black stain on the lower side (as can be seen on the pic)
    Reason for selling: my mom got this for me.. it's good for 15-inch laptops while i have a 13-inch so needless to say, this is too big for my comp.

Info: a formal-looking white bag
    Reason for selling: another case of i-like-it-but-it-doesn't-suit-me kind of buy.. the bag's cute but it doesn't really go with the way i want my bag to be - kanang pwede ra ma.butang bisan asa or throw-it-everywhere.ish nga kind.. lol..

Info: a checkered gray mini
    Reason for selling: i absolutely adore this but i don't wear skirts.. used this once only (at home pa jd) and it's been sitting in my closet ever since..

Info: black 13-inch ACER laptop bag
    Reason for selling: my ACER's long dead but the bag is still very much in good condition since i don't use it man.. have 2 of this diay

Brand: What A Girl Wants
    Info: brown velvet.ish flats with beaded heart
    Defects: None
    Reason for selling: i love flats but i don't like pointed ones though i absolutely adore the color of this one
    Size: 36

Brand: Shoes Unlimited
    Info: brown wedge w/ carved flowers on its heels
    Reason for selling: as you may have noticed, i'm fond of buying heels especially wedges but i don't love wearing them hence this - barely used and just collecting dust so i guess it's better off if i just sell it to someone else
    Size: 37

Brand: Australian
    Info: fuschia with black safari print
    Reason for selling: i love this (huhu) but i really don't know what had gotten into me that i bought a pair that was a size too small.. bought this in Manila and didn't bother to check it out after buying it.. only found out that it was too small for me when i got back to Cebu
    Size: 35

P.S.

i have work from Monday to Friday at 9am to 6pm so during those times, i probably can't answer your texts and querries right away since we're not allowed to bring phones inside the office.. rest assured though that i'll answer them asap which will probably be in the evening.. at times, we also have work on Saturdays so basin pd di ko ka reply right away but for sure, i will answer na around dinnertime ^^,

Default Re: Summer GARAGE Sale! Pre.loved shoes, bags, and other what-nots up for grabs :)

Brand: Leaveland
    Info: plain white with tri-colored wedge
    Reason for selling: too formal-looking; don't have that many occassions where i could wear this one; worn 5x at most
    Size: 36

Brand: Parisian Jr.
    Info: weaved wedge w/ flower embroidery
    Defects: defective lock
    Reason for selling: aside from the defective lock (i guess you can have this fixed at Mr. Quickie or just improvise like what i did), this didn't fit me comfortably as i kinda have bony feet (lol) and this sort of pinched my foot too much for my liking; rarely used this too - about 3x at most
    Size: 80

Brand: M+Y
    Info: light-colored wooden wedge
    Reason for selling: never been used; bought it on impulse; not my style

Brand: GiBi
    Info: wooden sandals with white straps
    Defects: straps are starting to peel off while the "screws" at the sides
    are starting to get a little rusty
    Reason for selling: rarely used; loved the style but it's not really practical for me to wear; ended up being stored at my closet most of the times; used for less than 10x at most

Default Re: Summer GARAGE Sale! Pre.loved shoes, bags, and other what-nots up for grabs :)

up up and away!

hello sis! wala kay wedge or any footware nga size 8-9.5? i like ur items but gamai sa akong tiil.

senxa sis but ala jd... i'm usually around 6 to 6.5 lang.. as for those asking for the skirt's waist, it can fit those with 25 to 26 waistline

Blog Entries

nice items you got there, sis!

good morning!! brown velvet flats and flower wedge are sold and one of the laptop bags..

d mada ug 350 ang flowe wedge sis..hhehe up up up..

unsay wla pa nahalin ani sis?

sold na ang flower wedge and brown velvet flats.. all others are still available..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast