Default Networking Business in the Philippines

Hello guyz,

I would like to tell a short story of my business experience before anything else.

If you want to know what the product is, i created facebook fan page Extreme Fuel Treatment Philippines | Facebook

I recorded the webinar by australia to us for the launching conducted last september. Take time to listen what is all about.

if you have some question. You can directly post you query on the facebook fan page
    Last edited by ISDA_SA_BATO; 12-01-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Default Re: Networking Business in the Philippines

this thread will be closed.... you are recruiting sir.....NETWORKING.. MOD kindly check this one

this thread will be closed.... you are recruiting sir.....NETWORKING.. MOD kindly check this one
    aw!.recuiting diay ni..if so, no offend.. kindly close mod. I'm just sharing what my point of view in a networking business..that is why Filipino dugay moasenso, they are not open-minded to learn something else.. wala ko nag recuit ha,.

ang mga tawo bro nahadlok ug networking coz, mostly ang companies dili magdugay.... and then naka experience nga g recruit sila, maau pa pag una then after wala nay tabang sa uplines, the way they recruit people..... ayaw pag ingon nga dili open minded ang mga filipino...... many networking companies sad sa USA nanga close.... mao nang mangatawa mangita ug kanang stable gyud....kay masayang ang ilang gi invest na money and time.... that's all

ang mga tawo bro nahadlok ug networking coz, mostly ang companies dili magdugay.... and then naka experience nga g recruit sila, maau pa pag una then after wala nay tabang sa uplines, the way they recruit people..... ayaw pag ingon nga dili open minded ang mga filipino...... many networking companies sad sa USA nanga close.... mao nang mangatawa mangita ug kanang stable gyud....kay masayang ang ilang gi invest na money and time.... that's all
    mao gani that is why ni share ko sa akong opinion about ana nga butang. Actually bro wala man ko nagrecuit, ni share lang ko nga naay product nga ing-ani and how this product help to the people. Usually mn gud filipino if mahimong affiliate ug networking company, mofocus sila sa segi2x recuit, why they don't focus on selling the product?. well, of course they can't because the product they are selling is not unique, daghan alternative nga mas barato. That is why in my post nga before engaging into networking business make sure nga ang product can help people to save money and could be a solution to our economy crisis. Well opinion ra nako na..

6.    Advertisement