Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast

Talking COMPLIMENT the PERSON ABOVE YOU! Just spreading GOOD VIBES!

Hello iStoryan's!

Compliment may be
    An expression of praise, congratulation or encouragement.
    The correct respectful actions paid to a superior, such as saluting an officer in the armed forces.

a : an expression of esteem, respect, affection, or admiration; especially : an admiring remark
    b : formal and respectful recognition : honor

plural : best wishes : regards <accept my compliments> <compliments of the season>

Hi guys!

Often times, it is INSULTS that we get most of the time.

An insult (also called a slur, scoff, slight or putdown) is an expression, statement (or sometimes behavior) which is considered degrading and offensive. Insults (sometimes called "cracks" "remarks" or one-liners)[1] may be intentional or accidental. An example of the latter is a well-intended simple explanation, which in fact is superfluous, but is given due to underestimating the intelligence or knowledge of the other.

And INSULTS, give BAD VIBES and makes us feel SAD and HUMILIATED! We see a lot of these things even HERE in the forums!

I am opening up this thread so YOU...yes YOU, could express your COMPLIMENTS to the person above YOU and somehow send GOOD VIBES to HIM or HER! We don't get GOOD VIBES everyday so here is a thread for you to PAY IT FORWARD by making someone feel good!
    RULES:

• No trolling please!
    • If you want to OT, precede your post with OT:
    • Compliment the person above you whether you know them or not! Whether your compliment is based on their avatar or based on how they posted on certain threads here in Istorya.net!
    • NO INSULTS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!
    • Complimentor (mugna ug himo ug word para sa person na mu COMPLIMENT!), after posting your COMPLIMENT, "LIKE" the post of the Complimentee (mugna ug himo ug word sa PERSON ABOVE na ge compliment!)! This is your way of telling the person above you that you have COMPLIMENTED them!
    • Complimentee or Person Above, Once you have READ the compliment for you, "LIKE" the post of the Complimentor! This would be your way of saying THANK YOU to them!
    • Keep on giving smiles guys and let us spread some GOOD VIBES to everyone!!

Last edited by angel_brey; 10-04-2011 at 11:10 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: COMPLIMENT the PERSON ABOVE YOU! Just spreading GOOD VIBES!

one hell of a woman!

i love you dokie
    Last edited by ryeaka; 10-04-2011 at 11:19 AM.

I like you ryeaka. I think you're cute.

^^^OT: Hahahah grabeh sad ka uy! One Hell of a woman jud! Hahha Unhan kog post dah! heheh

OnT: It is nice that you told her straight to the point! NIce car bro! hehee

You too angel_brey! and generous pa jud with your time and blessings!

OT:Thanks for the compliment bro! Just my way of doing something during my spare time! Also my way of getting to meet people!

OnT: You are very HONEST and thank you for that! Weeeeeee Join us unya bro this SATURDAY!

OT: I do read profiles before posting anything. Like they say, think before you click!

been trying to get stuff ready. I will try saturday, but if i can't, it will have to be some other time. But, am watching your moves..

Blog Entries

i like your car... pwede mosakay? hehehehe

^^^ Hahhaha unsaun! Unsa man imung nabasahan sa akong Profile?

It is good that you THINK before you CLICK! ehhe

OnT: Usa ka sa mga babaeng gwapa na gekagubtan sa mga kalalakehan diri sa istorya but still you remain HUMBLE as you are and very helpful in our missions! Keep it up girl! Be strong always and learn to be stronger and independent everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by ryeaka View Post
    i like your car... pwede mosakay? hehehehe
    Thank you. But only if you are 4 inches tall! RC car mana. am building an RC boat too, kato pa kay pwede unya mubira ug kayak!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast