Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Default Bookshops in Cebu

Besides National Bookstore, RSO and Booksale in SM.
    Are there any other stores w/ good selection for brand new and even 2nd hand books?

Default Re: Good Places to Buy Brand new or 2nd hand books(Bookay - Bookay)

up

The best bookstore here in Cebu is National Bookstore but National Bookstore is too mainstream. RSO and Booksale sometimes have good titles but they come and go. Another Bookstore though not 2nd hand would have to be Cagnaan Bookstore in BTC and JY square, they have nice titles, many classics costs around 200, other impressive titles that are not usually found in National. :mrgreen:

Cheers! keep reading!

The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest men of past centuries.

Rene Descartes, Discourse on Method

ang Cagnaan sa JY wa na. Ill try sa STC dapit

I get my books on ebay, especially the ones that are hard to come by. Of course I have to pay for the shipping myself, but the books that I've bought are really worth it.

I agree. RSO has a lot of good ones but I got so many books already, I just might start selling them myself! LOL

got poker books I might buy it hahaha
    may I ask how much is the additional charge for shipping? for example if you buy in amazon.com

Metz, I have never purchased from Amazon. I would love to but the shipping rates are horrendous. You will end up paying more for the shipping than the item itself. I shop at ebay and most of the merchants are from manila (I make sure of that) and usually, the shipping cost for 2-3 books per aboitiz2go is between 80-100 pesos. I usually receive the shipment the next day. It's relatively safe. These merchants have a reputation to protect, too. And of course, I have already established repeat business with them, so they know me and hopefully, trust me as well.

I do not own any poker books, I'm sorry. But if I have decided to sell some of my books (mostly literature kind), I think I can do meet-ups if my buyer lives in Cebu.

Ic thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by docmay
    II agree. RSO has a lot of good ones but I got so many books already, I just might start selling them myself! LOL
    cge sell me one also. i like fantasy books mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by docmay
    Metz, I have never purchased from Amazon. I would love to but the shipping rates are horrendous. You will end up paying more for the shipping than the item itself. I shop at ebay and most of the merchants are from manila (I make sure of that) and usually, the shipping cost for 2-3 books per aboitiz2go is between 80-100 pesos. I usually receive the shipment the next day. It's relatively safe. These merchants have a reputation to protect, too. And of course, I have already established repeat business with them, so they know me and hopefully, trust me as well.

I do not own any poker books, I'm sorry. But if I have decided to sell some of my books (mostly literature kind), I think I can do meet-ups if my buyer lives in Cebu.
    hi there, if you're selling some of your books...let me know. thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast