Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default zhen de shou (?) to loss weight fast and effectively

How can you tell if it is original or not...?

There are two boxes of zhen de shou...

For those interested:

I was informed that it's the same thing even if the packaging is different as long as the 10 green/light green-colored capsules are in one pad and sealed in a foil inside the box...
    You get the same insert containing information about the product.. that's the one with all the grammatical errors, nevertheless.

Anyways, I'm on my 7th day of using this... I lost 5 pounds already. So far so good. Here is what I observed:

+ as with most diet pills, I get the annoying thirst which is to my benefit anyway because I tend to drink lots and lots of water... and that is ideal.
    + sweating.. I'm guessing that's the fat coming out...
    + I did not get any heart palpitations.. which I think is good.
    + some random tingling sensation from foot to the scalp (a rather delightful feeling for me) then I get goosebumps... maybe this is affecting my nervous system, who knows?
    + no anorexia... meaning, there is diminished appetite (not the loss of it) since I still crave food and I eat regularly, however, minimal. If I get hungry, I eat.
    + no insomnia... in fact, my sleep has never been better... and even after just a couple of hours of sleep, when I wake up I don't feel weak at all.
    + I did not get hallucinations/aura.
    + no diarrhea.. no constipation... just regular bowel movements.
    + I read somewhere that I won't be getting enough nutrients for my body (since I'm on a diet) and skin will eventually get dry and (some people) even get pimples... but I made sure I took my vitamins and other supplements to compensate so I look like my normal self, not sickly or something.

I'm not sure of the effects with a long-term use of this product, but I know I'll be quite satisfied with my target results after just one box.
    Last edited by Galadriel; 06-17-2008 at 10:13 PM.

Default Re: zhen de shou (?)

cant tell what is the original. I got mine in metro ayala adjacent to their pharmacy. I heard that this product is very effective plus the price is very affordable. Now on my 4th capsule..feels good... I believe I am losing weight too...

yeah its true i have tried this and i lost weight just using one box ..i have tested diffrent kinds of diet pills but

i usually end up in a plateu and stuck in 60 kls. but when i use this pill i am now in 58 kls 3 more

kilos to lose to maintain my ideal weight....by the way i have heard about this product from a friend who

came from japan she told me it is popular in most filipina who work in japan....so far satisfied ako sa result :mrgreen:

i saw this at watson SM...murag ganahan ko mo-try ani kay affordable siya. To all who have tried, ok gyud ni siyang pangpa-slim?

case to case basis raman ghapon ang mga gamit aning mga slimming pills... naa ra gyud nag makauyon baka or dilli.. pero ngano man diay ug suwayan? then you can tell us kung ok ba nimo... ni undang ko karon kay holiday season lami kaayo ikaon oi... pero come january balik ko ani kay feel nako ning bug-at gyud kog balik karon panahona

thanks MyMaria...

Palit unya ko sa SM... sulay sab ko.. he he he

i just heard this from a friend na ang fake daw kay makaupaw so careful lang buy the genuine one .....

tg how much ni xa? wer jud ta ka buy ug genuine product ani? wat you thin sa watson? genuine? k2 sa ayala? hehehe.. ika pila mu take? naa side effects?

Default Re: zhen de shou (?) to loss weight fast and effectively

you can get this in a chinese phamacy and also in malls... prices range depending on which store u purchased it... i was told to disregard the packaging (box) as long as the 10 capsules inside are the two-toned green ones and in one sheet.. anyways, you take it 30 minutes before breakfast.. and that's it. karlyn, read my post above for my personal review on zhen de shou.. :mrgreen:

Default Re: zhen de shou (?) to loss weight fast and effectively

unsa suod ana? basin kuyaw na? hala mo...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast