Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast

Default Order Of The Hermetic Gold And Rose Cross (OHGRC) In Cebu?

they have posted an ad in sunstar daily. what i am curious about is that they offer a free seminar on how to open up the third eye and many others....any idea on this?

Default Re: ORDER OF THE HERMETIC GOLD AND ROSE CROSS (OHGRC) in CEBU...ANY IDEA?

murag familiar laig nang rose ug cross....hmmmmm..

Default Re: ORDER OF THE HERMETIC GOLD AND ROSE CROSS (OHGRC) in CEBU...ANY IDEA?

unsa man na siya? ang rose ug cross?

it is a symbol used by the Rosicrucians....it is in the movie the Da Vinci Code.

bitaw?? kalimot nakos salida..ang libro ra akong natiman-an hehehe

I know this will come out sooner or later. I attended their first seminar but it was more on an intro about their group.

Silver Hawk

cud this be a group who is called an occult? because on the first place, i was wondering why they didnt want their group ro be revealed in public and they say that their aim is for human advancement. if this will be the cause, and nothing else veiled, then why not make it in public? [br]Posted on: October 07, 2006, 04:43:57 PM_________________________________________________a ng nakanindot lang pod ani coz they encouraged people to do good as they believe in the power of karma. they also consider giving to the less fortunate and to other people...and in general, they are more inclined in doing good for the benefit of the soul in the next incarnation.

occult groups seems to be popping out of nowhere these days..

i have read it also bro last sunday issue. and i think many times na pud na sila nag post kay himasa jud kog newspaper and many times na ko kabantay ana.
    ask lang ko. is it advantageous or not ang ipa open nato ato third eye?
    your comments/ideas will be highly appreciated.
    thanks bro.........

for me, opening of the third eye is a daring one and is a deep issue. my idea is, it will cause your inner self to stage in a great beyond and communicate into the realm of the spirit world aside from knowing your true self.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast