Default Looking for feedback on Canon replacement batteries

I'm just asking for any feedback from those who have bought and used any of the canon replacement batteries for dslr that are available locally here in Cebu. I prefer to hear from someone who has at least used it for 6 months or from someone who is a commercial/professional photographer. If you're a user of these batteries, please indicate how long have you been using the battery, which shop here in Cebu you got it from, the brand name of the battery and some background on what you do as a photographer (i.e. hobby, amateur, professional)

Were they any good? I'm not expecting them to be better than the genuine Canon batteries. I just want to know how well they perform for long periods of use.

Reason for asking: I'm planning to buy some

Note: Please don't tell me to buy only genuine. I'm not asking for that kind of advice.
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

Blog Entries
    I used to have one for my trusty old 350D... and as far as I know, it is still being used now by my cousin who bought it. I got mine from markyap (Gizmo) about 2-3 years ago. Some users didn't get a lucky though and my 3rd party batteries for my Videocam died in about 8 months.

hmmmm.. kita ra duha nag chika2x hahaha.

sige ill give it a shot, I already talked with mark yap ganiha. I'll try his replacement batts.
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

ako naggamit ko boss dbgg1979 ug replacement for my Nikon.. and so far okey kaayo im using this for 1year na and still kicking... tanaw gani nako morag same ra performance sa original hehehehe. kani nga battery kay gamit pa nako sa akong old model nga nikon and it happens nga compatible sa akong new model so carry on ko for 500 only... not bad... gipalit nako sa istoryan seller ug accessories katong naa sa atbang velez ilang office limot nako kay 1year naman hehehe

so far wla prob akong rep. batt for my 50d ... i used already almost a year already ... sinced i cant afford a orig one ...

batt. quality: very good, dugay pd mg lowbatt and wla problem pd together with my orig canon batt. sinced m using a batt grip ...

6.    Advertisement