Selling my Corvus Bradley Military Diver Watch. Info from Corvus' website

Click this for their website Corvus Watch

The Swiss-made Bradley Dive Watch is a modern adaptation of these classic U.S. Navy Diving Watches from the late 1950s:

MIL-SHIPS-W-2181 from 1958 (the rare BulovaUDT prototype).

MIL-SHIPS- W-22176A from 1961 (the legendaryTornek-Rayville TR-900, made by Blancpain).

The Bradley Dive Watch is named to commemorate U.S. Army General Omar Bradley, who was CEO of the Bulova Watch Company Research and Development Department when the watch design was created.

Performance and durability are enhanced by the latest wristwatch technology, including extreme case hardening through the exclusive Kolsterising™ process, and our exclusive Satellite Black™ dial.

The Bradley Dive Watch represents the best in classic wristwatch design together with the latest aerospace technology. There is no tougher or better functioning wristwatch made.

FEATURES:
WATER RESISTANCE: 1000 feet/300 meters. Double gasket caseback.

DIAL: Satellite Black™ coated. Our exclusive Satellite Black coating is the toughest, darkest coating commercially available, and was designed for use in satellites where extreme toughness and light absorption are essential. Much darker than other dial coatings, Satellite Black™ provides outstanding contrast with the dial markings and unsurpassed readability.

CRYSTAL: Double-domed AR coated (underside) sapphire, 3.5 mm thick.

BEZEL: Unidirectional 60 click dive timer with luminous acrylic insert OR optional luminous sapphire insert.

LUMINOUS: White BG W9 SuperLuminova hour markers on the hands, and white C1 SuperLuminova on the dial and on the bezel insert. Hidden black stealth SuperLuminova minute markers on first 15 minutes of bezel insert.

CASE: Microblasted gunmetal-grey matt finish on 316L Stainless Steel, with surface case hardening to 1076 HV through the Kolsterizing™ process. This exclusive treatment provides exceptional scratch-resistance due to a surface hardness five times that of standard 316L stainless steel (200-240 HV). Precision fabricated by the master craftsmen at Fricker, Gmbh of Pforzheim Germany.

MOVEMENT: Swiss-made ETA 2824-2 automatic mechanical movement. Adjusted by us in 6 positions.

DRILLED LUGS for easy strap changes

CROWN: Double gasket screw-down crown

Comes with Box and Papers, and few extra straps. This is a very beautiful watch, but I need to sell it because I have another watch coming. For questions feel free to txt me @ 09087036336, shipping is included in the price. Payment is via Bank Deposit (Chinabank). For more pics, please let me know I can take more. I am located in Ormoc but be visiting Cebu next week. I have 100% feedback on ebay as seller and buyer user name enyong_sabarre.

Asking for Php 45,000 that is around 40% off from the Brand New one w/c is $1295 before shipping and duties.