Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up People who wants part time home based writing job - students welcome to apply

i am a new freelancer who is getting bulks of writing projects i can no longer accomodate. i am looking for at least 2 writers who can be a part of my writing team. people who are working or studying are welcome to apply. just give me the exact time of the day you will be available to work on the articles ill be sending you..

requirements:
    1.) an internet connection at home
    2.) passion for writing and articles should be free from grammatical and punctuation errors..
    3.) should be easy to reach through e-mail and can come online in gtalk every once in a while
    4.) articles should be unique and should pass copy scape.
    5.) should know how to do internet research to make his/her article more interesting.

This will be a longterm project so if your work is good, i can provide you with continuous work flow.
    I will be asking for 200-500 words article and the pay ranges from $0.5 - $1 per article...this could be even more if the team clicks and we could provide our employers with flawlessly written articles on time.
    resources for all of the topics i will be asking you to write will be available in the net so it wont be a problem. you just need to rewrite it and make it unique.

for those who are interested, pls pm me..ill get back to you asap. i dont need any resume, i wont ask for a sample article of my choice. i just want you to write me a 5-8 sentence description of your favorite drink. in this way i can evaluate your ability..

up up up!!

mode of payment is?

i would prefer Paypal kay mas reliable and easy for me to post payment..my clients are paying me thru this payment system mansad. This is easy to set up and its for free.. im open to suggestions too if unsa mode of payment iyo i-prefer..gcash or smart money..

pm'ed u sis

Quote Originally Posted by ehnblue View Post
    pm'ed u sis
    hi ehn! i got your pm. lets get started..i got lots of work for you

up up for this!!

yey work. good luck ninyu.

up! up! up!

im interested. pm me more details.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast