Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default help me find a good business to start at home..

hi ..I'm married woman and I really wanted to have a little business that I can do at home but I can't think of any good business that has a good profit with not so big capital..anybody who can help me or share your ideas to me?...please....or you can also give me some sites where i can refer to..thx daan sa tanan nga moshare...

wifi hotspot, you only need to manage the billing manager which is click and click only. i can help you with it and this is my business and my services offered, you can visit us at Widosy Facebook

unsa imu skill set TS? maybe you can use it and expand..

online travel agency. look for clients online especially sa fb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKieian View Post
    hi ..I'm married woman and I really wanted to have a little business that I can do at home but I can't think of any good business that has a good profit with not so big capital..anybody who can help me or share your ideas to me?...please....or you can also give me some sites where i can refer to..thx daan sa tanan nga moshare...
    OT: Maglisod ug kuha ug clients kong woman unya ang nawong kay kanang naa sa imong avatar.

Start lang tingale ginagmay sis, ang pinakadali madaganan sa uban nga gamay gyud kaayo ug capital is. E-load business..
    That way you will learn how to manage your money, ginagmay nga bookkeeping and you'll learn the psychology sa business.

Basin from that makahuna2x na pud ka ug lain nga klase sa business...

Stay here in istorya maybe naa kay makit-an nga mga advice pud nga mo suit nimo.

Or pangita ug kasosyo nga existing na daan ang iyang business, by that sure ka sa business model nimo nga ni work na gyud siya.

Beware lang anang mga MLM or Multi-Level Networking or usahay Networking, daghan nay napa-aw ana.

try selling online mao na akong gahimuon karon since naa rmn ko balay bantay sa akong 2 ka anak..

Quote Originally Posted by widosy View Post
    wifi hotspot, you only need to manage the billing manager which is click and click only. i can help you with it and this is my business and my services offered, you can visit us at Widosy Facebook
    Boss expand daw ug maau ang mga details ani nga business? kay interested ko

selling products thru FB

buy and sell. . simple system. .buy a good price. ..restore. .revalue. . .sell. . .no pushing deals. . just pure business. .one at a time. .

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizper View Post
    buy and sell. . simple system. .buy a good price. ..restore. .revalue. . .sell. . .no pushing deals. . just pure business. .one at a time. .
    Mao na imong busines ron boss? Hatag daw ug sample para maka hunahuna mig idea

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast