Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default BUNSO a short film objected by Cebu City council for public viewing...

Kinsa nay nakita ani? any idea ngano maka damage ni sa City....

Default Re: BUNSO a short film objected by Cebu City council for public viewing...

BUNSO do you have link for this for more info

Default Re: BUNSO a short film objected by Cebu City council for public viewing...

why..? I think this was the documentary about underaged kids in BBRC.. mao man ni diba? If mao ni nyc man to..

Yeah.. confirmed BUNSO is that documentary about minors in prison and how they were treated. HOY!! This was the best damn documentary I've ever seen by a local filmmaker!!! We had a screening of this in our school and many were moved to tears.. NICE gyud as in I recommend it bahalag i ban nila..

Karon pa sila nagobject, there's been countless public viewings of this!!! I even have a copy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeza
    BUNSO do youÂ* have link for this for more info
    http://sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/200...ock.movie.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nezumix22
    why..? I think this was the documentary about underaged kids in BBRC.. mao man ni diba? If mao ni nyc man to..

Yeah.. confirmed BUNSO is that documentary about minors in prison and how they were treated. HOY!! This was the best damn documentary I've ever seen by a local filmmaker!!! We had a screening of this in our school and many were moved to tears.. NICE gyud as in I recommend it bahalag i ban nila..

Karon pa sila nagobject, there's been countless public viewings of this!!! I even have a copy!!
    pakopya beh..

I want to watch this docu. Hoy mga cebuano politics, ayaw ninyo e ban this film pls lang. Where's our freedom na?

di lang sila ganahan mogawas ilang ilang baho ug pagpasagad. daghan man ana nila sige lang papogi . maayo ra pud nga ipasalida nang bunso para makahibalo pud ang katawhan sa kahimtang sa prisohan ug sa mga batan on nga napriso didto.

the movie was awarded ug gi suportahan sa UNICEF.... grabe gyud diay ang pag dagmal sa mga bata ani... tagoon man nila ika uwaw kuno... instead ila suportahan ila man hinoon tagoon...

i remember sa child abuse ug child labor documentary ni JESSICA SUHO sa GMA i think 3 years ago nato dinhi sad to sa sugbu nahitabo mostly factory sa mandaue.... sobra kaayo pag dagmal sa mga bata... plus i heard naa daghan donation from the first country... asa naman diay ni... maayo gyud kaayo cla anang tago-ay labi na sa paper works ipa gawas dayon nila mao na ang nagastohan... pag bisita nimo sa lugar wala gyud tawon.... KANI UNTA MAO ATIMANON SA MGA POLITICIAN AMOMAHON UG MAAYO ANG MGA BATA kay later on kani ra sad sila ang mahimo dautan elemento sa atong lugar... daghan kaayo bata sa kadalan nag libod suroy mamunit ug plastic aron ibaligya pag mahimo nasad ni sila'g teen ager manulis manganak ug daghan... magka daghan hangtod sa hangtod....

KINSA TONG NAA ANI NGA SHORT FILM SHARED SAD BE.....

Apparently, if you read the article again. It's not that they want to ban this, they just want to put a disclaimer if ever someone wants to do a public viewing on this.

I have a copy. I wanted it to share to you but somebody has borrowed it for their own viewing. And I don't want to and will not pirate this. This was a token from a friend of mine who is connected to UNICEF. But anyways, I'll PM those interested.

Oops, yep.. piracy is not tolerated. So that's it. I'm not gonna make copies of this. But for everyone's info, this is not on sale. My copy was given as a token for hosting the public viewing in our school and is a legal copy and even comes with director's notes.

this docu was made by ditsi carolino a few years before changes were made. it was a wake up call to the world on the situation of incarcerated children in the philippines. even mayor osmeña admits that there is still some truth to the film to this day as stated here:

http://sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/200...o.council.html

as a filmmaker, i suggest that you ask the filmmakers for the copy and not pirate this film.

as a moderator, i will not tolerate piracy in this thread.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast