Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slimming tea

Default Slimming tea

How effective is the slimming tea to your body Actually I drink tea for my constipation problem . I try using Biguelaria tea and seems so effective with my problem.... Share your experience pls....

Default Slimming tea

k raman ang slimming tea kaso lang d lang ko permaminti ky mka dry ug skin...

Default Slimming tea

k ra ang slimming tea pro ingon nila naa daw na side effects...dili lang sa permanetihon ug gamit ba kay maka dry jud sa skin...sakto jud si kula...

Default Slimming tea

i tried it once... it wasn't a very nice experience, really because i had to hit the toilet every now and then. well, looking back on what i did, i should say i was totally pathetic. hehehehe...

imagine, i was almost skin and bones, a highschool sophie who was flat out killing herself.

Default Slimming tea

Quote Originally Posted by crinkle
    i tried it once... it wasn't a very nice experience, really because i had to hit the toilet every now and then. well, looking back on what i did, i should say i was totally pathetic. hehehehe...

imagine, i was almost skin and bones, a highschool sophie who was flat out killing herself.
    We have the same situation!! but slimming is good coz it cleanse your digestive system wag ka lang iinom pag alam mong may pupuntahan ka, just drink it if you know na you'll just be staying at home!

Default Slimming tea

try mo wachichao... it helps..

Default Slimming tea

slimming teas like begulie, kancura and other product out there makes you go to the toilet every hour. I stopped using that a few years ago. Ang ka pait lang is that if you stop, you tend to bloat up... at least that's what happened to me.

Now i stick to green tea, japanese green tea. It cleanes my stomach and you don't really have to rush to the toilet.

Ang naka nice man sad gud sa green tea ( the real kind) is that once you swallow it, bugnaw cya igka abot sa throat. I think this would be the healthiest slimming tea ever.

Default Re: Slimming tea

I used kankunis way back in 1999 and it ruined my health!
    i used it for only a week.
    there was this instance when I left the tea bag in the cup for
    over a few mintues than the ideal time as what the directions indicated.
    after drinking the tea, i immediately felt pain on the left side of my stomach.
    i had a terrible ulcer and i noticed that the pain would come back whenever i ate chocolate. It took more than a year before i was able to eat normal again.

i usually drink black/green tea every morning, not that slimming ones, just to cleanse my body lang, maka-dry pud ni sya sa skin ning klaseha sa tea?

curious lang po. kana C2 tea na siya? nindot daw na.. i don't know. any comment.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast