Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default People to Work in an Office (part time/full time)

Office is still on the process of planning to have one, but will soon be realized when I have long term relationship with my clients to assure stable stream of work for those who will be part of my team.

----------

Current position open for hiring as of March 1, 2009:

Still accepting applicants till March 10, 2009

I need writers in my team (homebased)

1. Writer (full-time) and (part-time)

Working hours: 8am-5pm (full time with 1 hour lunch break), 8am-12 noon (part time) and 1pm-5pm (part time)

working days Mondays-Fridays

Starting Salary:

Part time - 5,000php
    Full time - 10,000php

Workload:

The work will depend on a certain day, and it will only depend how busy the day is. This ain't a per article type of gig, this is for long-term. And to those who are good will gain a salary increase in due time.

Requirements:

1. good grasp of the english language
    2. stable internet connection
    3. commitment to work
    4. ability to work under pressure

In order to qualify for the said job:

Please edit the ff. and send me the revised one:

I have been working as a freelancer for quiet some time now. It has not been easy, I have to hurdle the pain and all the humiliation to get where I am now. People do look down on me as if I am a person who has a leprosy.

Oh your working at home? What kind of job is that, my friends asked me. Sometimes I just look down, but now with full pride I do answer them with my heads up, I am writer!

The best part that has ever happen to me? I can see my husband everyday and nobody will ever tell me what to do, backbite me and no boss to please.

I will never trade this kind of job, writing is my passion and will forever be. I worked hard and I love what I am doing. Money will just come along.

Send your revision to what I have written here, and submit it to jewelry_silverpoint@yahoo.com

With the subject: Writer

Format of the Email:

Your full name: Surname, Name Middle Initial
    Yahoo messenger:
    Mobile Number:

Your revision on my writing:

To those who do not follow instructions carefully, your emails/applications will be deleted.

Note: This job is for people who are serious of getting a "STABLE JOB".

I do reward to those who do well.

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE.

Apply now!
    Last edited by lejean; 02-11-2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: current hiring added

resume sent already!!

Quote Originally Posted by candy_ytal View Post
    resume sent already!!
    Okay, will further sent you notice on this one. Thanks

Incase you need a partime nga graphic/web designer nga part-timers..just buzz me up..Welcome to Mandaue Foam Ind., Inc.

Nus.a ni muopen? Unsa name sa Company and unsay nature? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lejean View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am going to open up an office for my outsourcing business. This is just a start up business so the pay is not that quite impressive but eventually will increase in due time.

Office days: Monday-Saturday

Part time:

4 hours a day, 2 shifts:

1. 8am-12noon
    2. 1pm-5pm

Full time 8 hours a day:

Working hours 8am-5pm (with 1 hour lunch break from 12 noon-1pm)

Jobs available:

1. Writers (as long as you know the English language and can put it into words it's okay)---full time and part time positions
    2. Data Encoders (60 wpm typing speed, internet savvy ) --- full time positions only
    3. Web Developers (experience in web development is required atleast 3-6 months) ---full time positions only
    4. Designers (Graphic or Web) - experience is required at least 3-6 months --- full time positions only
    5. Virtual/AdminAssistant - (60wpm, internet savvy, knows office/clerical work, telephone etiquette) --- full time positions only

Monthly Salary:

1. Writers

Full time (3 positions available)- 10,000php
    Part time (4 positions available)- 5,000php

2. Data Encoders

Full time (3 positions available)- 6,500php

3. Web Developer

Full time (1 position available) - 15,000php

4. Designer Graphic/Web

Full time (2 positions available) - 12,000php

5. Virtual Assistant/Admin Assistant

full time (1 position available)- 8,000php

These jobs are for those people who are unemployed but have the skills and talent. For those interested send in your resume to jewelry_silverpoint@yahoo.com. NO ATTACHMENTS OF RESUME. Just paste your resume on the body of the email.

The office will be within Talisay, Labangon or in Cebu City Proper...

Thanks....
    For the writer post, are we talking of any topic under the sun here? like for part time, how many articles do we need to do in a day?

interested ko ani.. kung adto sa talisay murag lisod na pro kung labangon ur cebu proper count me in..

interested pud ko ani pro part time lang. will send my resume nah!

is the position for writer-part time still available? i'm interested.

harris -- i think i will consider part time graphic designer, pls send your resume with portfolio thanks.

gslashg -- regarding name sa company and nature etc, i am in search for a person to do the paperworks for me for the legalities, kay wala ko time to do this at of the moment. hopefully ta mga january or february makastart ko and im gathering workers as of the moment para ngstart automatic na dayun kay sayang bayad sa rent, etc...

pet --- for the writer post, depende ra sa client yup anything under the sun and also sa word count sad... 4 articles in 4 hours for 400-500 words and 8 articles for 250-300 words in 4 hours. it's just easy raman. i will give guidelines as well.

xxbanbanxx --- send lang resume, im not sure man sad kung asa dapita sad ang office, mo post lang nya ko kung asa jud.

brandon 'boyd --- sge send lang resume

-aa- --- yea open pa for part timers, kay kasagaran ne apply kay data encoders man.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast