Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Crash Course In-a-BOX!

Hi guys!

I would like to ask if kinsay interested for group tutorial diri? Minimum of 5 persons/group lang. I am an IT instructor & freelance programmer. I would like to share my experiences & expertise to the community.

7. No user may advertise any product or service on this message board outside of the "Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds" forums. Any posts of this nature outside of the "Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds" forums will be deleted on sight. Negotiations to be done thru PM or email. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

d`Teacher
    Last edited by BadDudes; 11-17-2008 at 04:12 PM.

for how much?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    bro, whats a Codeless CSS?

To: ingkiang

I have updated my post bay for your convenience.
    VENUE: You can provide your own venue with computers but then I have to see it first but if you can't I have my friend's internet cafe that we can use at Talamban or down town area near USC.
    INCLUSIVE: All inclusive are your own copy of eBook Exercises Manuals & Installer CDs

Pls email me at poloyzki@drivehq.com for Reservations NOW!

bitaw, what's a codeless CSS? never heard of it.

To: MarkCuering & harvz86
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkCuering View Post
    bro, whats a Codeless CSS?
    Tnx for asking. It's just literally means you don't need to know the CSS codes. Just use a specific tool that will create the CSS codes automatically for you. You can even preview how it looks & change it real time. That goes the same with flash programming as well.

Just list your Names & Contact Numbers to those who wants a reservation. Tnx Much!

To: SQUiDnine
    Sorry bay but I only teach to the skills that I'm most experienced with. Hopefully in the future though. Tnx 4 ur query.

@d`Teacher: i get it, will you be using Dreamweaver? coz that automatically generates CSS codes. mas lingaw baya if mag code sa CSS kay mas customizable ang site kaysa mag drag and drop ra. just my 2 cents

To: harvz86
    Nope. I understand what you mean but this specific course is intended for those who wants to create their own website asap that don't want to waste time learning the codes expect for the HTML since that's the learning core for web development after all.
    Anyways, I will be using another software for CSS. Let me update myself there... the CSS here is only referring to creating Buttons & Navigation Menu were you can just do a copy-paste to your HTML code.

Thanks so much for sharing harvz86. You have a good day sir!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast