Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default which is more fuel economy & lesser maintenance car?

Im planning to buy a second hand car kna fuel efficient mga 94-98 model which one saves more gas?
    93-94 Honda hatchback 1.2liter engine
    96-98 toyota corolla 1.3XE
    96-98 Nissan Sentra 1.3 super saloon
    how about maintenance?kana dili au mahal
    availability of parts?+if naa moy ma suggest coz im planning to buy either of the 3

i'm using a nissan lec 97 mu average ako consumption of 1k per week at an average of 30 + 40 plus kilometers per day...

para ako kay you're better off with the hatchback. fuel efficient na, sayun pa jud paninduton unya daghan na au na cya surplus parts daghan.

None of the above is fuel efficient unless you'll change a little how these cars take their fuel.

Mas maayo pa check una nimo ang car sa maayong technician before buying it, that way makasiguro ka unsay kahimtang sa sakyanan.Maka recommend ko nimo sa Nissan Sentra (carburetor and not fuel injected aron dako imong room for improvement), di ra mahal ang parts ug lig-on ra pud ug makina.

among the cars you've mentioned, if engine aged 10 years, not guaranteed tobe fuel efficient.
    among the 3, sure ka Nissan Sentra 1.3 nya super saloon? correct me if im wrong, super saloons are 1.6. That's why I bought Nissan Sentra LEC kay 1.3. siguro LEC medyo economiya cya among the 3. Ang toyota gud magkadaan magka less ang throughput power, thats what i observed. And honda, havent tried, but to be practical, sayangan ko sa likod sa hatchback hassle kaau piko2x sa frontseat, although nindot cya pang porma.

Pero kung fuel efficiency, have a technique nalang on how you can save gasoline.

tnkas opf rthe advise guys
    ang honda dili ba lisud i maintain?

well, part of fuel efficiency is the way you drive sad. = ) still boils down to how good and maintenance sa user b4.. i think a multicab with aircon would be good to.. just my opinion..

just put it this way bro.. a 1.3L car does not mean its more efficient that a 1.6L car.

we have a 1.3xl 93 model, it, more or less consumes the same amount of gas as our 1.5L 96 civic lxi.

so, in short..its not the engine size, its the technology.. and of course, your driving style.

Honda Hatchback.. my car runs 1L-12km

and daghan ayo parts mapalit..

dayun join dayun ka Honda Club bro..hehehe

pehaps mo matter pd cgro and weight sa sakyanan........ if your car is 1.2L then you have a heavy car body.. it will affect consumption pd cgro but cgro if you have a hatchbakc then lightweight seat light weight car accesories then dili au kaduot2x mo drive it will help cgro sa consumption then if you maintain your car well

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast