Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need Owner for an Internet Cafe for Team Up

I am in search of an internet cafe, na di kaau daku kita and would want to divert your business or expand maybe.

I am into online business, but reality has it lisud au monitor sa mga freelancers and di sila masupervise ending? Sige ka delay ang projects.

I got clients as of the moment for my writing and web site thingy... I lack people to work with me lang.

What is needed:

15 computers will be divided into:

10 computers for writers
    2 computers for web designers
    1 computer sa editor/project manager
    1 computer for data entry (trial pa ne nga service)
    1 computer as a server and for the manager

This is as of the moment. So, mo increase ang capacity as time goes by.

For the income? Sigurado man ang bayad, kay I have been with my clients for a long time man and most of them pay before I do the project.

Note: India is taking us down, so di kaau daku ang income

Around 100,000php or more ang income monthly operation is for 26days in a month, mao na ne ang tunga-on sa tag-iya sa internet cafe og ako for the 2nd or 3rd month of operation, kay 1st month recruit2x pa man ta ug writers etc... Safe estimate rane naku but mao jud ne ang feasible. Sabot lng nya ta regarding sa management.

Kinsa interested, post lang inyo email dre para email2x lang ta. Will send you some invoice about my income nya, para to really give you an idea and that na-a jud money dre.

PM'ed you.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Send pm and email to you omad, pls check it out.

lejean, my email add is mandauesubcontractor@yahoo.com and i have 16units. I appreciate if you can send me the details of your business and what am i going to do.
    Thank you!

I'm interested send me details, glopecillo@yahoo.com internet cafe is in centro mandaue.

Thanks for all of you guys na interested. I am humbled by it. Will send more details just post your email addresses here. The more the better opportunity.

im interested. my email ad is angel_asdillo@yahoo.com... tnx!

include me in your plan email me at emb_ventures@yahoo.com

Blog Entries
    i am interested about this one give me the details so that i can arrange it for you....

thanks sa tanan nag-inquire ug uban pa nga interested. the thing is I thought I can gain workers to work in an office type of set up but nahan man sila og homebased. So wala jud ne sya na pursue nga idea.

But anyways, I have an idea to help out mga internet cafe owners og fellow cebuanos nga estudyante, unemployed or ngeta ug extra income.

I hope you guys can help me visualize my goal of making Cebu the "Outsourcing Capital in Asia" and help Cebuanos not to go out from the country para maka earn og dako to support their families but to stay here, love our country and make it rich! Ambisyosya? D man sad basta magtinabangay lang ta.

Kato ne send ug email or pm naku dre, sendan tamo og info saku idea og post sad ko dre little details lang--

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast