Thread: C/eh ?

Post C/eh ?

Kinsay C/EH certified diri ? Please post. Thanks.

is this the Certified Ethical Hacker course from EC-Council?

Why man bro?

it would be more legible kung gi C|EH nimo. i saw this thread ago then abi nakog ang gi-pasabot nimo kay turbo c. haha.

i know alot of guys sa lexysoft. pero dili man sila pakatag sa ilang pangalan. lisud pangitaon ang mga C|EH kay mura silag mga VIP, protect at all costs even their identity ba. also, mahal kaayo ang certification and training. invest ka ug 60k para lang sa training ug sa certification.

wala naman ni.reply ang thread starter...
    gawas nga mahal ang training....lisud kaayo ang exam....as in....makabuang...you are made to think outside the box, but you are not allowed to think....
    Last edited by ChaosOrb; 10-11-2008 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosOrb View Post
    gawas nga mahal ang training....lisud kaayo ang exam....as in....makabuang...you are made to think outside the box, but you are not allow to think....
    have you tried it? people say there's nothing bad at trying, pero trying to pass sa C|EH is a waste of money and time.

But I wont waste time and money on getting a certification sa EC-Council. They're not even using linux for hacking(please correct me if i am wrong here). I would rather get that 200k(bisag mahal kaayo) certification from BackTrack since kabisado na nako ang tools sa backtrack.

But there's one thing certain, pass the exam and you're one of the rarest C|EHs here in the Philippines. Unsa pa kaha kung ang certification sa BackTrack, first Filipino ever to pass their certification. Pildi pa ang first Filipino astronaut. Hahahahaha

yup, it was a close call and I almost hit the passing mark.

C|EH is more like a countermeasure rather than the offensive side. It focuses more on the security flaws of systems and preventing outsiders from discovering those flaws and exploiting your system.

It uses a lot of tools for Windows and Linux platforms but focuses more on Windows as it has the most number of security flaws on it's system. Unless they changed the content of the training, then I am mistaken.

In the end, though I wasn't able to make the mark, I have learned a lot about security and hacking/prevention in general.

Thanks sa inyong reply.. post more istoryans.

8.    Advertisement