Default I need help in registering my business...

NEED HELP FAST!

i work at a bank so i really don't have time to do all the legwork for the processing of papers.

please contact me at 0918-9367872. thanks!

Default Re: I need help in registering my business...

these are the agencies or offices that you need to transact with:
    LGU - business licenses and permits
    BIR - for taxes and registrations
    DTI- for business name reg.
    SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig - for mandatory benefits of your employees
    SEC - for partnerships and corporations reg.

Do consider hiring a bookkeeper sir.

Hi Plush,

The answer of Luk4biz is generally correct. In my part, as poultry-raiser,
    there were specific requirements from DENR like sanitation permit, certificate of
    completion, barangay clearance, among others.

If you are engaged in a medium-scale business, try to hire a bookkeeper
    because he or she can also assist you in your business registration,
    renewal of licences or permits, payment of dues to SSS, Philhealth, etc.

Good luck in your business venture.

hi plush...
    meron na po ba kayong nakuha na bookkepper 2 process ur business registration?
    pwede ko po kayo i-recommend sa friend ko. mga exhibitor po ng emall at robinson yung mga alam ko na cya ung ng process ng business permit nila at pati na rin po yung bookkeeping nila...

Quote Originally Posted by luk4biz View Post
    these are the agencies or offices that you need to transact with:
    LGU - business licenses and permits
    BIR - for taxes and registrations
    DTI- for business name reg.
    SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig - for mandatory benefits of your employees
    SEC - for partnerships and corporations reg.
    apil pud ni sa internet cafe? planning to open a cafe in our province....
    need help also on how to register my business...

what are the possible requirements?

More or less the possible requirements are the same as posted by luk4biz. I guess you'll go for a sole proprietorship type of ownership( am i right)? so dili au hasul as compared to other forms of business organizations..
    just to comment on your plan for the opening up of your internet cafe, i suggest you conduct first a feasiblity study on it so that unnecessary cost won't be expended and business and financial risk will be reduced to minimum.... bsan lng gud informal study lng. at least the financial forecast in your study will serve as a standard or map/route for your to follow and assess your performance and where you are going...

Question and pls advise.

I have small business nasa bahay lang ang office. PTR lang ang ginamit ko, pwede naba ito? kase, hinde naman kailangan maglagay ng signage dahil hinde naman permanent yung income. As long as i have receipt to give my customer. For example: house rented for 1 Month.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marketech View Post
    Question and pls advise.

I have small business nasa bahay lang ang office. PTR lang ang ginamit ko, pwede naba ito? kase, hinde naman kailangan maglagay ng signage dahil hinde naman permanent yung income. As long as i have receipt to give my customer. For example: house rented for 1 Month.

Thank you.

hi!
    am sorry, wat's PTR?

I think you wouldn't have to apply at BIR since you said, you're into small business for now and you're income is not permanent. I think there is such a term for that wherein you wouldn't have to put signage and be registered with BIR. But I think, it will be good if you have your name registered at DTI so by the time you want to go big with your biz and you've become known with that name, you are the owner identified with that business name already. Much easier with the marketing.

Though that would depend on what business you have. Let us say, you are into online business. Once your name is registered at DTI, your clients will somehow be rest assured that when troubles or accidents happen, they have your name and address online much so, its registered under the government.

I don't know if am making sense here, but then again..that would depend on what kind of "small" business you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by marvz View Post
    More or less the possible requirements are the same as posted by luk4biz. I guess you'll go for a sole proprietorship type of ownership( am i right)? so dili au hasul as compared to other forms of business organizations..
    just to comment on your plan for the opening up of your internet cafe, i suggest you conduct first a feasiblity study on it so that unnecessary cost won't be expended and business and financial risk will be reduced to minimum.... bsan lng gud informal study lng. at least the financial forecast in your study will serve as a standard or map/route for your to follow and assess your performance and where you are going...

thanks for the suggestion sir...thats wat im doing right now....hehehe

would you know kung pila ang gastuhon ana sa permits and stuff? im computing my initial fixed cost mn gud.
    need some inputs on this....thnks!

11.    Advertisement