Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default guide on how to work in singapore

from http://www.howtoworkabroad.com

Singapore is one of the best destination for Filipinos seeking greener pastures. Top reason for working here is the higher salary compared in our country. It is located 3 hours away from the Philippines and air fare is ranging only from Php 2000 to Php 5000. Climate here is same as in our country so you don’t need to adjust.

How much can you earn here? If you are a degree holder of any course, you are entitled to earn a monthly income of SG$1800(exchange rate of SG$1=Php30) minimum. Salary has no limit and you can earn up to several thousands depending on your expertise and position. They have the branch of government called ‘Ministry of Manpower’ who sees to it that you are well compensated otherwise, they will not allow you to be employed. Salary also can vary depending on the company that will hire you and the degree that you have. Mostly IT personnel have the advantage of having the highest salary in all the fields. With this salary, for sure you can go back home every month.

How to go to Singapore? As mentioned earlier, air fare is ranging only from Php 2000 to Php 5000. Since Singapore is an ASEAN member country, you don’t need a visa. Passport and a plane ticket are that two things that you must have. There are 2 options that I will discuss on how to go to Singapore fast. First is by using a tourist pass. Once you are here, the immigration personnel will grant you 14 to 30 days pass to stay. In most cases, they will grant you 30 days. After that, you can ask for an extension for another 30 days for a total of almost 2 months. You can use that to look and apply for a job. Another option is by applying for a long term social visit pas or the EPEC. If you have this pass, you are allowed to stay in Singapore for a year to look and apply for a job. Applying for EPEC is online and free. However, there are only few accredited schools in the Philippines. Try this link to apply for an EPEC online http://epec.mom.gov.sg/epec/index.do;jsessionid=HCPV26PLJy1YVkmGf6qJ1cCXPx2s4p vrCZ6rGTYSrkvtnvBnNWpj!1475350604 or visit the MOM website www.mom.gov.sg.

How to apply jobs? Here in Singapore, jobs are posted 95% online. There are various web sites that you can check for available jobs. CLICK HERE to view available jobs. You may try visiting those sites and check if you're in demand here. All you need is a resume with attached photo. Although application is done online, you need to be here before you start emailing them or it will be wasted. They will entertain applicant who are in Singapore only.

How to work in Singapore? Unlike other countries, you are not binded by contract once you are working. You will receive same privileges and benefits as the local personnel. Probationary period is ranging from 3 months up to 6 months before you become a regular employee. There are different work passes that you can have depending on the salary. S Pass is given for workers with salary of SG$1800 up to SG$2499 while E Pass is given for workers with salary of SG$2500 upward.

.......to be continued

interested? visit the whole article at http://howtoworkinsingapore.blogspot.com

forex is alredy SGD1 = 33 im alredy workin here and yes, applying for EPEC is the vry first step, once aproved! it's a very good start...there are so many opportunities here! Godbless to all who are planning to come over.

wow. i've heard ITs in singapore is rampant? do they have the same standards in japan na grabe kaau ka kapoi ang work. but receiving big pay though.

wow...after i graduate!!hehehe

hi i wanted to apply in singapore does having or applying first in an agency @ the POEA here in cebu also a gud start?? or I will have the EPEC.. I am employed for more than 3 years now and at the same time in my 3rd sem for my MA and it is totally a risk if i will resign and have a tourist visa.. please advise.. im undecided..

dili ko gusto musunod ni flor

wow..nice...

wow, very nice..

very informative...

Blog Entries
    it sounds and looks easy pero murag di gyud lalim pod didto...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast