Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default List of good MBA / MS School in Cebu?

What school do you recommend for MBA or for MS Enginering (Electrical or Mechanical) or MS Computer Science shool in Cebu? describe the methodology of instruction, prefessors competence and its advatanges and why. Thanks.

Default Re: List of good MBA / MS School in Cebu?

go for USC and you've got high market value... or at Ateneo de Manila around Cebu Holdings building at Ayala Business park

Do you think is it true that CIT is now better course outline than UP Cebu and or USC in term of the MS in Computer Science?

CIT doesnt offer MS degrees, only USJR and USC. if you're planning to get your doctorate degree, MS is required.

between UP-Cebu and USC combined and CIT, i'd go for UP-Cebu or USC. but UP-Cebu only offers selected MS degrees.

if you want an MBA and you are on a tight budget, try SWU's MBA-ex program. It is a 1 year non-thesis program and you only get to meet twice a month on full weekdays. They have topnotched professors who are well respected in teh business community.

So we have now:

1. Ateneo - Cebu (G/F Cebu Holdings)
    2. UP Cebu (Lahug)
    3. USC (Talamban)
    4. SWU (Urgello)
    5. CIT (N. Bacalso - Hiway)

what evangareth's point at is MMXExM (im confused with its acronyms). it is a good program, though, the essence of having a post graduate study is lost. i wont recommend you to take this sort of study.

... go for Ateneo. i think they are into trimesters same with USC. the only difference is they are lot expensive

3. USC (Talamban)
    I think USC's MBA program is in USC Main.

Quote Originally Posted by catch
    what evangareth's point at is MMXExM (im confused with its acronyms). it is a good program, though, the essence of having a post graduate study is lost. i wont recommend you to take this sort of study.

... go for Ateneo. i think they are into trimesters same with USC. the only difference is they are lot expensive
    i don't think price is the only difference, also the standard as well.

Quote Originally Posted by catch

it is actually MBA - ex. meaning MBA for executives. you may just disregard the "ex" anyway. I am also a USC alum and I am proud to say that USC is one of the best but we cannot be the best of almost everything. I first got intrested in USC because of having a personal bias to it but after I get to know my would-be professors, I was discouraged. I wanted professors who are champions also in their choosen field. I dont want my professors to teach me whats in the book. I can read it by myself anyway. In this aspect, I can say the MBA-ex program of SWU has an edge over USC. Ateneo's MBA program is inarguably better than USC and SWU but then again, the issue of affordability will also sink in.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast