Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my reaction

Default my reaction

Being in love, not just any love but feeling the right girl to fall in love

"This week ive felt excitement and energyÂ* , but i still didnt know where my stength came from until now that the feeling of doing something for someone is already part of being in love.

Ive felt in love to a lot of things and people but this girl that ive been w/ is a freind before that i just stood at her back, knowing nothing about her until now.

everytime i plan to see her or help her out in someways makes me feel good in my soul and mind, and im a type of person who usually dont help others but doing something for her really makes me happy,.. even more happy than doing something for my self.

everytime i wakeup in the morning, everytime i see the day, everytime i do something, and even before i sleep i could'nt stop thinking about her, she knows that i love her so much but (i think soo..)(T_T) i can never force her to love me back, i might ( i think ) not be good looking just like other dream boys, but at least i can make her happy, full fill her dreams, or make her smile when shes down, i will always be w/ her even if im only a shadow in her back & even though the love i feel for her is like a knife stab in my heart."

i hope my first EMO story of feeling in love @ the 1st stage is not that silly or crappy ( i really suck at eng. grammar & im not that dude who always write stuff like this)

about the girl im inlove w/ she is also who introduce me to this yui fan site & she really looks like YUi ()... wish i could show u her cute smile
    ( e.g. Yui: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLg2imZCkvY )

if u have any suggestion on what u think i should do pls.. feel free to post or PM me if its personal ( thank you very much )

Default Re: my reaction

i bet the gurl so pretty that she catches ur attention that much and even makes ur day more beautiful..all i can say is continue wat ur doing..since la pa mn ka kita sign nor she said up to u na dili ka nya love..be her shadow,as u said if it makes u happy then..but set some limitations in all that u do..dont give ur all.,i never mean u think negatively but be practical not in loving but in ways of doing..lisod bya makarecover ones u failed to reach for wat u aim ryt?? do the things u usually do when ur her shadow,and such stuffs u do together,let her feel na shes special and that she means to u alot!!!and dnt think na ur not like the other drem boys,nah nah nah!!unique ka.u have the personality of ur own,u have the guts why dont u use them to be like the other dream boys,nobodys perfect here anyway...just be the person she knows u from the start..i dnt find any prob here anyway...all u have to do is do the same..nothing much and nothing less!!! :mrgreen:

btaw, thanks sa suggestion mhai...07

ur welcome!!!my pleasure..im ur ka.istorya

@mhai...07 : I do agree with your words.

if pareha siyi ni yui,,, and if kaila pko ana na gurl, karebal nako nimo bro.. all of those things to did is just normal..

Quote Originally Posted by nunobone
    if pareha siyi ni yui,,, and if kaila pko ana na gurl, karebal nako nimo bro.. all of those things to did is just normal..
    waaa pls.. dgahn nakaayo kog underground competition pls.. pangita nalang lain diha im sure daghan sad mga gwapa nga cebuana, ang no.1 gyud nako ganahan niya is that we do and love the same interest, cant explain it more, im sure u got the point hehee

pariha cla nwong ni Yui Tokyo bai!!! swertiha gud nimo na nakakita ka ana niya...

nindot na bai... padayuna lang.. wata kahibaw.. ganahan gyud sad d i na cya nimo...

gudluck!! :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by alyas_puloy
    @mhai...07 : I do agree with your words.
    thnx puloy!!!

sad or not... update: .. June 9, 2006 or 6.9.06

we ate our lunch in a park near the mall, while eating our chicken we stare at the blue sky and share some comment on how beautiful it is, then i want to clear things up but i don’t want to pressure her, but then suddenly something is preventing me from saying or asking if she loves me or does she feel the same way ( vise versa hehee)
    then i just pass that beautiful moment and continue on our mission, then while driving i suddenly ask her if she really likes me (O__o) oohhh.. ohh.. then she said "Yes, of course i like hommie" cuz were friends, and ur a type of person that i find so likable." (likable? )
    ( i feel awkward, and mix up some strange feelings hehee..)
    and so after that we went to school to help her out for the enrollment then after that we went to the mall cuz she wants to treat me ( weeee... ) we ate in a Italian restaurant and i order pasta while w8ting we talk some stuff that we only understand ( its like we have our own world together ) after eating, i want to tell something to her then suddenly while i said her name *** ?.." She immediately said pls.. dont i know ur going to say something weird or something that i dont want to hear (O__o) how did she know my question?... f*** i was so freaking surprise she know wats going to happen f***.. is this true do we really have a connection, how come she knew wat i was about to say....
    damn,,,,..... i really dont believe in soul mates and stuff like that but how did she know my question and the feeling that im going to express in saying it... ( actually i wanted to ask her if, since we are together, "always for the past 3weeks i think, people might ask "is she ur girlfriend, homie wats w/ u and *** now? Stuff like that, All i could say is that were just best friends that’s all, but they still insist that were already that "On" or that "Click", and i just want to make things clear... ) and it didn’t only happen ones it already happen 3 times already that she knew wats on my head and feelings ( emotion ) BUT this situation is so BIZZARRR!!! damnn... so after thinking all that i realize / understand that she needs a good or trusted friend, and i respect that,.. so ill just wait and wait till she accept me.. ( man i dont know if i can hold on to it, staying a martyr for her,.. until ow it bothers me if i should keepp waiting or look for another girl, BUT i dont know if i could feel the same love i feel for her since im already overwhelmed by her... )

i guess i will live by this motto of mine:

“Less Expectation, More Acceptance”

pero medyo mas gaan gaan na ako pa minaw ( a bit... ) but it still bothers me how she knows what im going to ask her? hhmmm maybe she got mutant powers

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast