Default dad these are all the things i wanted to tell you...

these are all the things i wanted to tell you yet i didnt have the chance to say it coz youre gone now. i was just so stupid to think that if im gonna tell you all these you might think im weak or im just being silly...well..those were my thoughts but now...im feeling so bad...feeling so wreck still especially that christmas is upcoming.whose gonna light the fireworks?i miss you so bad and how i wish i had the chance to tell you all these when you are still here listening and how i wish i wasnt that stupid to think that its gonna be embarassing. i realize that whats embarrassing is keeping all the words you wanted to tell someone by yourself and if its too late your just gonna write to express it...to voice it out same thing as im doing as if you will still be able to hear me out or you can still read this.i actually heard this from the radio and i was moved by all the lyrics coz i realized that they were all the things i wanted to tell yet i couldnt because im stupid.really stupid and now here it is...

You are the strength that keeps me walking.( i remember when you taught me horse riding, you were there all the time everytime i fell out from the horse. you were always there to give me a hand...you were very supportive...all my life you were always there for me, everytime i wanted to give up coz i was tired yet your there again together with your encouraging words that keep me going in life.)

You are the hope that keeps me trusting.( i got this attitude from you which is to trust no one but yet i trusted you my whole life. you deserve it coz u never have got me down.you always have kept your word which i admired best of you. you always keep your promise and i cant forget that if i happen to break any of my promises your gonna pinch my ears as hard as you could thats why its steaking it now it just reminds me of how many promises ive broke. im so sorry for the unbroken promises though.i promise you that id always be strong coz im a big girl now yet everytime i think of what happened to you...i feel so vulnerable...so wreck and lost.

You are the light to my soul. ( i wouldnt be who i am now without you, without your love and care, people have told me that im being raised good and i was so proud of you everytime i heard all those compliments and i couldnt stop myself telling them on how good you were. that your a person with wisdom. your great...the best dad a child would ask for.youve taught me to be the person that i am now and i am indeed so proud of you. im so blissful coz your my dad cause i know that not all children are lucky to have a good dad. someone whose gonna love and care for them. someone whose gonna stay up all night when they're sick. run to the hospital in bare foot just to save the life of his daughter and gone berserk if his daughter/son is being bullied in school. whose gonna dedicate his life to his family...give all he could for the happiness of his family and is willing to die for his family.

You are my purpose you're everything.( its such a shame that i just realized it now...they're really right,you will only give importance to the person once they're gone and your demise changed me. your my everything and now im a limp...its like half of myself is gone that i couldnt stand on my feet anymore needing a hand. your hand to lift me up again.

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?Would you tell me how could it be any better than this? ( is it still gonna be better dad? you always told me that there is a rainbow after the rain...the there is a light in the end of the tunnel and that as long as there is life there is hope..but your dead now...your gone so wheres my hope? wheres the light to be my lead for the days to come?if im seeking for answers...if im confuse and dunno what to do. whose gonna comfort me if im troubled and down?whose gonna be there for me if im being abused?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
    cause your all i want,your all i need,

your everything....your everything.( youve been my everything...my whole life has been dependant of you. and i am so sorry for being sooo stupid of telling you all these now. i was trying to be a smart ass to please you, for you to see that i can be on my own and that i can work things by myself yet your demise has proved me all wrong coz i couldnt even do a thing without thinking of you and breakdown.

i was so numbed to move when i was listening to this song it made me realize how much i miss our bonding moments. the time weve shared with each other, how good u were...no.your the best. infact u always told me that it takes so much time to be called a special dad yet you just have no idea how special you are.if there is a superior of the word special then thats certainely would fit to you best. your coby really misses you. she's really huge now by the way...i couldnt believe how big she is now. you dont have to worry about her...she's a big girl now. its really crazy that im writing all my thoughts here which i am supposedly be saying it to you. God...i miss you so bad daddy. i wisht the entire thing is just a nightmare and that when i get up you'll be there...smiling at me..cracking joke on how silly i am and you'll gonna tell me that its just a nightmate that your not gonna leave us...and that you will always be there for us that way ill calm down...and smile... but i couldnt.things changed...everything changed.

merry christmas dad...this is the loniest christmas for us.its so heartbreaking that i dont even know what to do. i have no idea on what to do...nor any plans for christmas.

I HOPE GUYS U DONT MIND ME POSTING THIS...ITS JUST A WAY FOR ME TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST.I REALLY HAVE SO MUCH REGRETS...I AM LIVING LIFE IN REGRETS COZ OF MY STUPIDITY.

i feel your pain. my dad died just 5nyts before xmas last yr.. and everything isnt the same anymore. ok rana sis.. just think nga he's happier now kung aha man gani xa.

be strong.

i really appreciate your love for your dad.. i feel your pain sis.. it made me realize to spend more time with my parents while they are still alive. life is so short to waste youll never know what will happen the next minute, hour and day..

Quote Originally Posted by gigglesflip View Post
    i really appreciate your love for your dad.. i feel your pain sis.. it made me realize to spend more time with my parents while they are still alive. life is so short to waste youll never know what will happen the next minute, hour and day..
    your right bro. my only consolation after what happened..before he was murdered is that i had the chance to see him that day before it happened but still i have too much regrets like..if i stayed that day he wouldnt go out that night and wouldnt have been murdered. so yeah...cherish the peope you love and care now and dont wait for later or tomorrow coz you will never know when they are gonna leave u in this world. life is so fragile...lost so sudden...will leave ur heart so broken.

i'm really close to my dad too. he gives me everything that i want.. guides me in everything that i do.. comforts me when i'm in pain.. he is someone that i can tell most of my feelings..i've thought many times, what am i without him? i cried.. because i know i'm gonna miss him(naa man gud taning iya lyf)..

I can feel your love for your dad. He's so lucky that you're his daughter. ❤

whenever I feel sad for missing my dad, I just look up at the sky and talk to him thank you for sharing this, for putting into words some of the feelings I can't seem to pinpoint myself. stay strong

8.    Advertisement