Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by porbidaman View Post
    sir, newbie here... unsaon paginternet sa akong CM rave, ako unta ning iconnect sa akong PC. wa man mi wi-fi
    Let me google that for you

good am sir, I have a problem with my Samsung, what will happen if iFactory data reset nako? I want to remove my old gmail account kay magcge man ingon sign in error even though sakto ang password. I can't just remove it I have to go to Settings app then factory data reset and it says it will erase all my data. gisapot nko sa akng phone

It would erase your data but not internal memory or external, just the apps, settings and such. And a factory reset is required to erase your current gmail account, i haven't found a work around for this but if someone can shed some light, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by desiree_harley View Post
    good am sir, I have a problem with my Samsung, what will happen if iFactory data reset nako? I want to remove my old gmail account kay magcge man ingon sign in error even though sakto ang password. I can't just remove it I have to go to Settings app then factory data reset and it says it will erase all my data. gisapot nko sa akng phone
    ICS and below:
    phone needs to be rooted
    file manager with root permision
    delete account.db in /data/system/
    delete account.xml in data/system/sync <-- optional
    restart...
    google account removed but settings and apps installed will remain

Jellybean:
    Apps must be unlinked with google account/backup sync
    remove account from Settings/Google/
    Factory wipe
    google account & settings are wiped but apps installed will remain

if you're running a custom rom...factory reset is a no no...wipe everything from recovery
    hope that helps...

Quote Originally Posted by bezkepckret View Post
    Some kernels are not made for the sole purpose of speed/performace, and from what I see..Perseus kernel is all about amoled screen calibrations...same as the voodoo kernels from the galaxy s1 days. Why not try a stock kernel + screen calibration app if you want off the roof benchmark scores. Remember young padawan...those benchmark numbers doesnt really tell the whole story.
    Well said Master, hmmmm, but can you recommend a good, if not, the best Kernel for NOTE 2?

@agili, well, The best thing "kuno" about this Kernel is the color contrast. how about a Kernel that boost performance?

Quote Originally Posted by dlareG View Post
    Well said Master, hmmmm, but can you recommend a good, if not, the best Kernel for NOTE 2?
    Can't say much about samsung custom kernels and theres not a lot to choose from because samsung tend to publish half asse'd working codes. Tell you what..scan through a note 2 kernel page, click on last page and read feedbacks from users...always works for me when I'm to d@mn lazy to flash test a kernel or wait till I get my s3, probably this week and I'll test out the kernel. Hopefully it works for S3s with a krait soc...= P

P.S. You can always go AOSP/AOKP based custom roms/kernel (aokp is a speed demon) if exynos is supported

mga brad, naa moy idea pa open line sa Lenovo A60+?

naa man koy nakuha line sa smart gud unli-text sa smart and sun, but since naa koy blackberry which i use for my globe nga unli-call, ako e swap ilang mga sims kay the best man gyud ang bb for texting. any idea?

Uhm, imow na nasuwayana ug gamit ug lain sim imow lenovo bro?

^yep, lock gyud siya both SIMS kay dual SIM mani na fon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast