Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xbot View Post
    ako lang i-rephrase... if eternity ang heaven... and you say we can achieve heaven while still alive, why do we feel hungry... hungry is a displeasure.
    correct. Now is Eternity.

Can you not be happy NOW which is eternal when it comes to state of being? Of course, clinging to temporary state doesn't mean NOW is not eternal. Everything changes but the mind that is STILL transcends anything that is pleasurable and painful.

Now, being hungry is a condition that the body expereinces but the question is: Are you body? You can feel the pain but the pain is not you. The real you is not that or this body. The real you is eternal.

Buddha, Jesus, and other masters and saints have experience bodily pain and yet they also experience HEAVEN!
    Last edited by regnauld; 10-27-2009 at 08:26 PM.

^sir, have you read the power of now? what you said sounds like eckhart tolle

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    correct. Now is Eternity.

Can you not be happy NOW which is eternal when it comes to state of being? Of course, clinging to temporary state doesn't mean NOW is not eternal. Everything changes but the mind that is STILL transcends anything that is pleasurable and painful.

Now, being hungry is a condition that the body expereinces but the question is: Are you body? You can feel the pain but the pain is not you. The real you is not that or this body. The real you is eternal.

Buddha, Jesus, and other masters and saints have experience bodily pain and yet they also experience HEAVEN!
    are you implying mind over matter or something else? im not sure what youre trying to say... but if you die due to hunger, your consciousness ends....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xbot View Post
    are you implying mind over matter or something else? im not sure what youre trying to say... but if you die due to hunger, your consciousness ends....
    Mind over matter is the by product of your consciousness and it is not the end of itslef.

The REAL YOU doesn't die. Consciousness doesn't end.

If you are hungry, eat. if you are thirsty, drink. If you are tired, rest. - ZEN Proverb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    ^sir, have you read the power of now? what you said sounds like eckhart tolle

Yes. The Power of NOW, by Eckart Tolle.

I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't know already. All I can do is remind you of what you have forgotten" - Page 6 (The Power of Now)

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Yes. The Power of NOW, by Eckart Tolle.

I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don't know already. All I can do is remind you of what you have forgotten" - Page 6 (The Power of Now)
    i like eckhart's books. lisod lang magfocus sa here and now. pero, when you become aware of the gap between thoughts even for just 2 seconds, there is space/stillness and to inhabit it is bliss in itself, even if 2 seconds lang. there is no suffering, no pain, no ego. if this is heaven, it is not boring

Blog Entries
    i like eckhart's books. lisod lang magfocus sa here and now. pero, when you become aware of the gap between thoughts even for just 2 seconds, there is space/stillness and to inhabit it is bliss in itself, even if 2 seconds lang. there is no suffering, no pain, no ego. if this is heaven, it is not boring
    Yes.

"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness" - Page 19

^divine inspiration, mayhap. like dipping from the divine source

Blog Entries
    ^divine inspiration, mayhap. like dipping from the divine source
    yes.

Life is now. There was never a time when your life was not now, nor will there ever be" - Page 41

^cheers to here and now which is heaven.

undangon taning OTs, both sa work and sa istorya.net. uli nako

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast