Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Psoriasis

^^ up for this one.. if you need more support group willing to be volunteer here..

Smile Re: Psoriasis

I know someone who is a registered nurse in profession, who was psoriatic before & diagnosed last 1995 of psoriasis. She was treated with oral & topical steroids & Daivonex for the past 7 yrs. then later on shifted to oral chemotherapy which according to her rheumatologist, for the rest of her life. She was also receiving shots of globulin(human antibodies) every month to boost the immune system. Because of this she had have a labile emotions, emotionally & spiritually depressed to the point she gave up her faith in prayer & eventually discontinued her medical treatment & never consult for 10 months. She work at the hospital her in Philippines that even the patients don't want her to be their nurse due to her physical appearance to the point she thought of suicide. Until Dec. 2007, one of our friends introduced her an herbal juice drink that even to her disappointment without any doubt of that thing she tries. Last January 2007 everyone was amazed of the effect. Now she enjoys the life with smooth skin without psoriasis.

you may contact my email:cindzgal(at)yahoo dot com for more information.

hi taguro..ive read ur sentiment concerning your dad!!! I have a friend who had a psoriasis. She tried this herbal juice drink for more than 3 weeks. & now the psoriasis ceases. I can't believe that herbal juice til one of my other friend who had a psoriatic friend tried that health drink for months the psoriasis was gone...contact this no. +639205521604

Default Re: Psoriasis

Quote Originally Posted by bakerboy View Post
    naa sad ko psoriasis. mas grabe when i was younger. karon isolated nalang to the fingers. mu grabe kung stressed out.

i use dermovate. ma control man dayon ang outbreaks.
    dermovate is temporary but I know something [herbal juice drink] that really get rid of that psoriasis...100% sure jd ni nga mawala..dghan na ang mga psoriasis patients ni try na na ayo! just believe n try. Now those people who had psoriasis before enjoys life without regret of trying that juice drink...

Contact me +639205521604...

check out this guyz who need help to get rid of that psoriasis!http://www.firstvitaplus.info/fvp/Slide23.JPG..

my mom was recently diagnosed by psoriasis. ngwonder rako if genetic ba gyud ni ky wala man ni sa ilahang family. naa man gud siya diabetes and she is already in her 60s pero karon naayo naman daw tong psoriasis.

yeah, i think mu skip xa ug generation..kay my lola had it..pero ako mom wala..too bad ako moy nakasalo..

Default Psoriasis

I had psoriasis when I was in highschool..but i never knew what it was then...mawala dayun mubalik man gud sya..so i thought its one of my allergies lang...then when i got pregnant with my first baby..ni grabe sya..especially sa scalp nako...and that's when i went to see a derma and then i was diagnosed na jud...my case is mild (i think)...the lesions are usually on areas like my elbows, trunk, under sa breasts, sa toenails, and my back...sad lang kay ngil-ad jud sya tan-awon maski gagmay and lesions... i tried steroid ointments pero di man sya mu work..i also tried polytar shampoo pero duh! wa gihapon......maka disappoint lang..i asked for a 2nd opinion and i was told nga e try nako ang photo therapy, but i haven't have the time...mu work kaha ni? naa nay naka try ninyo ug photo therapy?anyway, i'm really hoping I can find a day job...paet ning night shift sige...nigara akong psoriasis...stressful pa jud ako work...i really hope maka experience na sad ko ug flawless nga skin pi...paet ning daghan mangutana what happen sa ako li-ug or sa ako siko..and kapoy explain...im sooo frustrated... help...

ang tambal sa Psoriasis is keep yourself away from STRESS.

pahayahay lang pirme. hehehe

Hello Sir, my father has psoriasis, but he aquire it because of blood tranfusion, not hereditary. He's 66yrs old and stroke. Now hes taking Fern C vit. C 2 times a day and eventually iyang psoriasis nawala. Also its true nga stress makabalik jud sa psoriasis. Unlike sako papa, cge raman gud higda so wala stress. Suwayi take Vit C sir. Any brand, pwede dailyC, FernC, etc...Also, ayaw cge stress. Mawala rana sir.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast