Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: im so confused

Default Re: im so confused

i think there's totally nothing wrong if the girl wud ask for it..we do have needs, my bf finds it so sexy and hot if i ask for it..there even came a time when i was soo bz and tired with work that led him to think that i was no longer into it...

anyway, having *** could either make it or break it..if there's love in the relationship, u feel the passion, the sense of completeness, and so on--it just makes u guys closer & stronger..but with mere lust after ***, u just feel empty.

here's the shit part, if ang guy,igo ra nag apas sa *** or "lab-lab kunohay", eventually after he's gotten laid, mapulan jud na cya nimo ang yep possibleng naa najud nay kalingawan lain. murag wala na cyay challenge ba kay nakuha naka niya.

confused if u really love him or not?...give each other some space. if maka huna2 kag doing the deed with someone else, then girl--its lust indeed. if u love him, the idea of having *** with someone else won't even come to ur mind.. ang ako-a lang sad, does he love u back?

something's wrong, ikaw na mismo ni invite niya and wla ra niya.

definitely something is wrong...

Gurl, I think your BF respects you. But.
    Boy, oh man? oh boy. really? nothing? common... (addressed to your BF)

Quote Originally Posted by bzness_minded View Post
    i think there's totally nothing wrong if the girl wud ask for it..we do have needs, my bf finds it so sexy and hot if i ask for it..there even came a time when i was soo bz and tired with work that led him to think that i was no longer into it...

anyway, having *** could either make it or break it..if there's love in the relationship, u feel the passion, the sense of completeness, and so on--it just makes u guys closer & stronger..but with mere lust after ***, u just feel empty.

here's the shit part, if ang guy,igo ra nag apas sa *** or "lab-lab kunohay", eventually after he's gotten laid, mapulan jud na cya nimo ang yep possibleng naa najud nay kalingawan lain. murag wala na cyay challenge ba kay nakuha naka niya.

confused if u really love him or not?...give each other some space. if maka huna2 kag doing the deed with someone else, then girl--its lust indeed. if u love him, the idea of having *** with someone else won't even come to ur mind.. ang ako-a lang sad, does he love u back?

i guess you have a point in what you said..actually di ko ka imagine doing it with someone else..

awts usa ra ako masulti men are not machines hehe

unsaon namana ron?hehehe

cool it off! hehe

hahayzzz.... ei butang sa facebook... DOTA o AKO... hehehe..... if manuwaay og dota... hehehe

goodluck miss

sometimes you can realize that you really love someone when der gone......

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast