Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: How did you start your own business, how much is your capital back then?

wow nice business asa ta ngita pa gyd business? i need one even a partner lng

Default Re: How did you start your own business, how much is your capital back then?

nindot jud mg business oi, unsa kahay maayo na negosyo samtang ng wrk k?

i started my loading business a year ago and in less than a month bawi na dayon imong investment. since grabe maka use ug cell mga pinoy, sakto jud kaayo mag loading business ka.
    this is based on my experience jud. i am a dealer now of UNISIM load to all networks (Sun, Globe, Smart) business. they do not only sell e-load, autoload or cell cards, they have a lot of products jud like Gaming cards, Call cards, Dream Cable prepaid Cards, and a lot more. you do not need to buy a new sim, you can use your sim for all the loading transactions.
    you only need to pay 500 and the 100 will be in your load wallet already. so 400 ra imong puhunan. sa panahon karon, lisod kaayo mu invest ug dinagko kay kuyaw kung di jud mukita, so if you wanna play safe, maayo jud ni na negosyo. bisag naa ka work pwede gihapon continue ang negosyo. this business will never be out of season.. if you want more info, PM me.

Thanks and God bless..

additional info:
    im also working at the same time negosyo pud ani. ari man paload akong mga co workers nako.. sa mga kauban lang nimo sa workplace, mahalinan na dayon ka.

i started 300t capital for my 5-room lodging sa among beach lot ug nareturn ang money in less than a year. im generating gross sales of P450,000 a year sa lodging alone and my expenditure is only around P12,000 per month. im constructing additional 8 close-cottage rooms with complete amenities and another 5-rooms. this is what i learn about business, ALL BUSINESSES CAME IN REAL ESTATE OR PROPERTIES, if you dont have one, your only resource is yourself and hardwork.

up pa sa atong mga businessman dri. hope share mo tips and experience. starting capital 30k. unsa kaha maayo ani.

Quote Originally Posted by BruinBoy
    up pa sa atong mga businessman dri. hope share mo tips and experience. starting capital 30k. unsa kaha maayo ani.
    I suggest you invest it on a feasibility study, which cost around that amount you mentioned. Once you got the result of the study on which business you are going into, you then go look for an investor like your family, friends or anybody who is interested. if nobody lend you for the capital, your last hope is the bank which is definitely help you out finance the project from your feasibility study. They need to see your feasibility study if it is workable and they will lend you money to start on your business.

Hi emailroy,

We started tending few chicks (bantres) at our backyard just for leisure.
    The return of investment was quite good. Due to health requirements,
    we transferred to a separate / afar place.

Few years later,a larger,safer,poultry farm is now established. I hope
    and pray that our passion, love, and dedication to tend chickens will
    continuously reap fruits.

Return of investment or capital is amazing but it takes few years to
    recover owing to some capital expenditures you have invested like
    fencing perimeter, housing structures for chicks and for stay-in workers,
    pick-up vehicle, land, among others.

I hope this post adds light to your business plan.

less than 15K mga 6 months in the business mga 40k na akong na earn.... effort lang dyd

unsa imo biz jonz share sd b

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast