Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: How did you start your own business, how much is your capital back then?

Quote Originally Posted by blackknight View Post
    nice ang mga inputs.....up ta ani na thread para daghan ta makat-onon....i myself is looking for a business kay lisod na kaayo panahon karon, dli enough ang imo kita sa work labi na ug naa nakay pamilya....
    yes, lisod jud ang panahon karon labi na dili ta magkugi. all we need to do ra jud is kugi sa ginagmay nga negosyo mao ra jud ang secreto nga mo asenso...

Default Re: How did you start your own business, how much is your capital back then?

I'm currently running a business wherein I didn't put up any capital. I manage the money of my relatives and a few close friends and give them a higher yield than what banks give (I normally give a return of 3% to 5% in a month). It is a win-win situation because on their part, they get to put their money into something that could provide a better growth, and on my part, I can do better than 5% a month most of the time.

3% a month is 36% in a year, 5% a month is 60% in a year. That is a good growth on their part.
    ROI is very good because assuming I get an average of 8% return a month, that is around 96% return in a year and take 60% away from it, I get a net of 36% gain from their money. That is some sort of commission or fee on their part.

Since most of clients are my relatives and very close friends, I didn't need any permits for it. However, in the near future, I'm looking forward to have this business of mine registered.

10K each mi sa akong business partner.

now going strong for almost 2 years na (turning 2 this August 2012)

Business: Photobooth Rental

123SMAYL Photobooth Cebu | Cebu Photobooth Rental

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    I'm currently running a business wherein I didn't put up any capital. I manage the money of my relatives and a few close friends and give them a higher yield than what banks give (I normally give a return of 3% to 5% in a month). It is a win-win situation because on their part, they get to put their money into something that could provide a better growth, and on my part, I can do better than 5% a month most of the time.

3% a month is 36% in a year, 5% a month is 60% in a year. That is a good growth on their part.
    ROI is very good because assuming I get an average of 8% return a month, that is around 96% return in a year and take 60% away from it, I get a net of 36% gain from their money. That is some sort of commission or fee on their part.

Since most of clients are my relatives and very close friends, I didn't need any permits for it. However, in the near future, I'm looking forward to have this business of mine registered.
    nice input Sir....hopefully do the same with my own money. still in the learning process. the right time is today..the market is in our side..

Sounds like warren buffet during the 60's...

double post
    Last edited by -_-; 06-21-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: replied without the original quotes from previous message

nice pero waman nimo gi mention ang pag generate sa money mismo, mo work siya sa kaila jud pero sa total stranger murag trust issues jud ni especially ang approach nimo ani nila kay di nimo i sulti how you invest your money into other schemes, mura nu-on ug scam.

Quote Originally Posted by cebudoneforyou View Post
    Make a website, then use social media to market your products. You can become big basta hatagan nimo time lang sa pag market.
    I have a page na sa facebook...and nag-advertise pud ko dri sa istorya about my products...unsaon pa nako para mudaghan ako market

mam unsa mani pasabot ani trading stocks? wajud ko kasabot ani pm me be unsaun?pls

Quote Originally Posted by mckoy_slipstream View Post
    2,000. school and office supplies. 1st year college pa ko ato. i left the business after 3 years and it was worth more than half a million. i cashed in my gains and left the business and it's clients to my closest cousin. survive pa sila hangtod karon, like 20 years ago naman to.

my business now is trading stocks. put in 1.5M initial. doing good kahit red market.

TS. unsa mani imo businesS? Share daw TS.. salamat

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast