Default Unsaon nato pag control sa atoa blood sugar para deli maging diabetic?

If you have a parent, parents or relatives with diabetes, how can you prevent from becoming a diabetic?

i sell black coffee with premium arabica beans..nindot para sa mga diabetic, and nindot pud na prevention....and healthier coffee pud...no palpitations, no acidity sa tiyan..so pwede ma addict sa coffee

Diabetic ako papa. He's been taking food supplement. Okay na iya condition. Before blurd iya panan-aw pero karun maka kita na siya without eyeglasses. PM me if interested to know sa food supplement

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph_james View Post
    If you have a parent, parents or relatives with diabetes, how can you prevent from becoming a diabetic?
    there are a lot of ways makahelp against diabetes TS. pm or contact me, i'll help you out. 09235627853

dile diay pwedi i-share nlng ninyo dire ang inyu mga ways & ideas about preventing & fighting diabetic para ang uban mkabalo pod.

TS,i'm a diabetic person ug na inherit nko ni thru my parents....!likay sa mga ginadili nga pagkaon ilabi na sa carbohydrates like rice,dapat lmit jd ka ana and ang pinaka best nga imo buhaton is EXERCISE regularly.

ahh nanakay sad dayon ai...hehehe

Guy's, we are sensible people here.this is a forum. go to the BNS section if you are trying to sell something.thanx.

Ont; Better go to the lab and have your sugar level check first, so that you will know where you stand.

Most diabetic is hereditary.

Diabetics are in your inherited from families, as much as possible if you have this in your family dapat jud e-address nig tarong para ma aware and ma avoid ni nga illness. Having a diabetes is like a walking time bomb, its not easy to carry this disease coz once u have it you are married for it in a lifetime.

To those who have this, what do you do man? like can you provide some activities to keep you healthy and what was the worst cases you felt having diabetes? how long have you been a diabetic? Where do you usually do your medical check up?

These can really help a lot of people suffering from diabetics. Thanks!

10.    Advertisement