View RSS Feed

koontz_circle

Chronicles of Screwing (8 seconds late!)

Rate this Entry
From a postponed game against Sweepers at Sacred Heart to practice games at Camp Lapu-Lapu (Lahug) to Ayala with Rickz to Country Mall-meet up with Poloy to Wireless Mandaue to SM. I never anticipated falling my Sunday into a contest of screwing.

Sunday screwing.

I’ve accompanied Poloy, my friend, at Cebu Trade Hall-SM for a peep on CebuCon 2009 (Cebu Construction Show) where there are scores of participants. Structural, manufacturing and industrial items were put on display, with quick discussions, product demo’s and contests! Yep, you’ve heard me, exactly, contest amid mass of show. Good thing, it won’t make you sweat inside shopping mall.

Facilitator: Sir, would you like join our contests?

Poloy/Lolek: Unsa nga contest?

Facilitator: Screwing contest, all you have to do is infuse five screws in the wood as fast as you can using our power drill (DeWalt). To be the winner, you must be the fastest to screw among contestants.. grand prize winner will receive DeWalt mountain-bike!

Poloy/Lolek : That’s exciting, apil mi beh!

So, we registered down our names, addresses and contact numbers. Ten contestants in total. Then the competition goes down the wire, among contestants I’m the clear underdog for I wasn’t been into screwing my whole life, not with somebody or something worth screwing, only this time around. It was fun and exhilarating, because beating time is full of thrill!

Tap the timer with your left hand, get a grip of the power drill with your right and use left to pick up those screws and implant it in wood then tap the timer again to stop the clock when the last bit is done!

The winner? Soundly, everyone is the winner! The fun that entertains us and the DeWalt tees is simply priceless. If only I’m not 8 seconds late to the contestant no. 3, I would have ride DeWalt mountain-bike on my way home to Alcoy. Now, that could make me sweat!

What have I learned? Well, the art of screwing, of course.

My newly written blog is dedicated to Florebelle, whom good things happen to those around her.

Free your mind, write what you see and write what you feel visit us at PaYag.org - Index

For further inquiries kindly email the guilty party koontz@payag.org, koontz_circle@yahoo.com or lolek.montalbo@pmsc.com.ph

Note:
this is just an excerpt of the writer’s mind, who had an uncontrollable desire to write what’s on his mind, some are fiction and some are real. a copyrighted material, you need author’s permission before you
copy and paste this lexis. otherwise i’ll hit you down like a bug! i’m
just kidding though.. thank you.

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top