• Summer Pocket Winners Part 2

The Busiest iSTORYAN

Hands down, gracie7 is the unanimous winner voted by fellow iStoryans by just looking at the statistics from her profile she lives and breathes in the forum through her posts, threads and blogs written and she’s also visible in the chat room of the forum.

iSTORYA (I): What was your initial reaction when you learned that people rooted for you in this category?
      Gracie7 (G): Hmmmm.....coz wa ra silay lingaw and they just simply chose me

I: Why do you keep yourself busy in the forum? What's the most favorite thing in the forum that you enjoy doing (blogging, posting in threads, starting a thread, chatting)?
      G: Why....I just love reading and helping people in their queries. My most fave would be blogging - share some latest stuff and whatnot then next would be posting in threads especially in food, photography and humor section (banat/hugot/knock-knock jokes)

I: What was the best memory that happened to you here in the forum that you can remember?
      G: Hmm: would be the time I signed up to be a member for iStorya.net Photography Club.

iStoryan with an I

Fellow iStoryans voted THE KID as an ideal iStoryan by heart not simply because he lives by the rules but also mingles well with the rest of the forumers.

iSTORYA (I): What was your initial reaction when you learned that people rooted for you in this category?
      THE KID (TK): Wala man ko kahibaw nga gi nominate ko, nakalitan ko pag ingon nimo sac hatbox nga ako ang winner.

I: Do you see yourself as an ideal iStoryan? What does it take to be one?
      TK: Nope. Sa ako nga na noticed daghan man ang deserving ani nga category if serious jud ang pag nominate og pag vote. I mean what I see kay ang mga iStoryans ra nga naa pirmi sa chat box ang mag nominate ug mo vote. Which I think does not really represent the iStoryans as a whole. I have a history and pages of infractions before and I have so much crap in the forums. Mao na nga hesitant ko ani nga “kadaugan”. For me being an ideal iStoryan is someone who knows the rules by heart. If he/she does not know he/she must be conscious to know. He/she somehow encourages or influences other iStoryans to abide by the rules. Someone who posts sensible things in the thread with sense of humor but not to the extent bashing or degrading other iStoryans. Ang pag tubag-tubag sa thread I think is a way naman of mingling to other iStoryans. Kana pud kung unsa siya sa forum mao sad siya sa real life. Kana dili plastic.

I: In real-life, how similar are you with the moniker in the forum, THE KID?
      TK: Kung mo post ko ug serious nga mga butang sa threads, it’s being me in real life. Kung mo post ko ug mga walay hinungdan sa thread, it’s being me in real life with exaggerations. Salamat di ay sa nagnominate nako ug nag vote and more power to iStorya.net.

Part 1: Most Hilarious Posts and Most Sought-After Advice

Beyee Caballes
      iSTORYA League of Writers

Beyee is an Educator • Foodie • Microblogger • Writer • Photo Enthusiast • Half-Marathoner • Adventurer • Musicphile • Hopeless Romantic
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top