View RSS Feed

splendid moonlight

1. Feeling down in the dumps

Maybe I should jog alone, or do yoga again, or wall climb, or ride a bus alone. Buy incense, pamper my neglected feet - they were once upon a time one of the things I like about myself, or I dunno, call old friends or make new ones. Or maybe I should hunt for blue's clues around some areas in the city (I accidentally found three in random places which sparked my curiosity). I have a feeling this last one will work a little so might try it out this weekend.

It's my birthday tomorrow ...

Updated 01-06-2010 at 08:00 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Facebook

My parents just befriended me on Facebook. Gulp. I'm no saint but most of the time I'm behaved. I don't have pictures of me getting drunk because I simply don't drink (this is not saying I'm better than others because I don't drink). I drink tiny gulps maybe once a year which is not enough for me to claim that I do drink. The 'evil' things I've done I don't talk about anywhere because I'm not proud of them and I'm just not the kind of person who updates all her friends about everything that's going ...

Updated 11-04-2009 at 08:01 PM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So where is Ithaca?

Last Thursday I was browsing around the library while waiting for an important text message, and deliberately winding my way to the fiction corner, found a couple of author's names that were known to me. I saw the Wheel of Time series, although incomplete, stack up in one corner. Me and my brother have been wanting to collect all books from the series again - again because he lost the few copies that he had. Although I felt my eyes grow wide with excitement for a while, I didn't pick these books; ...

Updated 10-17-2009 at 03:02 AM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rain on the desert and the different nationalities in UAE

Some random shots I took while in the car (car means either a cab or my carpool).

By darbydee, shot with 5MP-9EY at 2009-04-13

Rainy day -- On my way to work, a Pakistani
    national crossing the street.

By darbydee, shot with 5MP-9EY at 2009-04-13

Same guy.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Been reading my old blog...

Been reading my old blog and it feels like reading someone else's story. Then I remember it is mine and it's kind of sad because it seems I know better then than I know anything now. Could I have been more observant then? More in touch with my feelings? What happened?

Friday, June 23, 2006

I have made a good kisser out of you. A good lover. I made your hands so that they know the right places to touch. Your muscles I have made strong, but I made them weak at the touch

Updated 04-07-2009 at 04:34 AM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Visitors

Yey!!!! I've visitors outside my window. Sirius, Procyon, Orion's Belt, Rigel, Bellatrix, Betelgeuse, Pollux, Castor and I think Aldebaran too. I've said hello to each and everyone of them. Hello Sirius, Hello Bellatrix... I just remembered those two are also characters from Harry Potter!

There are more of them actually but the others are quite faint; but I said hello anyway.

Too bad my ruling planet - Saturn because I'm Capricorn - which is near the moon now isn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Goodbye Francis M.

Updated 10-22-2009 at 01:25 AM by splendid moonlight

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top