View RSS Feed

FOODspotted

1. 5 Foods That Fight Migraines

The right diet can help manage, treat and even stop migraine headaches. In her book
    Joy Bauer’s
    Food
    Cures
    (Rodale, 2007), renowned nutritionist Joy Bauer shares which miracle-working foods can ease migraines...

If you opt for nutrient-rich foods, you can achieve overall wellness while treating common health ailments. Here are Bauer's top picks for treating migraine headaches:

1. Omega 3-fortified eggs: Rich in omega 3 fats, these specialized eggs reduce the inflammation
    Categories
    Health , FOODspotted
  2. Magnum Ice Cream [03.07.12]

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Finalyyy I was able to get hold of my laptop And so YES, just after I had read this article:I then posted the Magnum Ice Cream photo in my wall photos and it reached 20+ likes ^_^And after I posted the picture of Magnum, a friend of mine ...
  3. MAGNUM Ice Cream now in PH

MANILA, Philippines – Just in time for summer, Magnum ice cream was launched in the Philippine market on Tuesday.

The ice cream bars are coated with a thick layer of cracking Belgian chocolate. In Manila, it comes in three flavors -- almond, chocolate truffles and the classic, which consists of a thick bar of vanilla ice cream on a stick covered

Updated 03-07-2012 at 05:08 PM by gracie7

Categories
    FOODspotted
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top