Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ai No Corrida (In the Realm of Senses)

anyone saw this movie? well, i did. i never knew *** could be portrayed like this. the premise of the movie is about a couple in 1930 japan. they engage in a "*** till there's no more" activity. at first the scenes were okay and really arousing (i'm but a man. mind you) but when it got really frequent and every prelude to every love scene gets wierder and scarier, i got scarred, i think for the entirety of my life. coz you see, they started using *** as a form of "escapism" whenever something happens, they have *** to forget whatever it was. every scene gets more extreme with the growing obsession, especially of the woman where in she started leading their destiny to a "point of no return" (with a completely different meaning this time). until the most gruesome act of obsession is committed at the end of the movie (no spoilers, hehe).

this movie was filmed in the 70's and was banned since then, d/l-dd it after seeing it being mentioned by madonna as a very real movie. filled with lots of scenes with innuendoes of rebellionism with japan's ultra wierd policies. i.e. pubes cannot be shown in movies but rape scenes are okay. but anyway, trust me on this, it's a really good movie. very extreme, even for you guys that always watch XXX movies. and of course, very real.

Default Re: Ai No Corrida (In the Realm of Senses)

asa ta kakuha ug copy ani bay?

d/l-dd from a torrent site. ********.org

salamat bay

puro man mga zero ang seeds sa akong nakit an uy..hehehe

go to ********.org bro, the l'impero de sensi. it's in japanese with italian voice masked over. but it's pretty understandable.

cge2..pero lisuda sad anang italian uy..nindot unta japanese lang kay kasabot ta..hehehe
    thanks bay!

dngog man ang japanese bai. ok jud kaayo ang movie.

Quote Originally Posted by larvs
    until the most gruesome act of obsession is committed at the end of the movie (no spoilers, hehe).
    I'm guessing... They killed each other?

Anyway, sounds really gruesome... not for me, I'll stick to my romance and comedies.

ok na bay naa na ko copy..ako to tan awon karon gabii..japanese man to akong copy so ok ra..thanks bay..murag nindto jud bitaw cya nga movie pero i still have to see..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast