Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LF> Mate for my Scottish Fold (Pure breed male)

Hi guys, as the title of my post suggests I am looking for a mate for my male Scottish Fold.
    The breeds that I am looking for are Scottish Straights, British Shorthairs, British Longhairs, and Exotic Shorthairs.

So without further ado, let me introduce to you Ting-ting:

Hi I'm Ting-ting, I'm a boy 2 year old Scottish Fold (almost 3)
    I like napping, shoes, slippers, and people watching.
    I'm your regular cat-next-door (or so I've been told).
    I was raised a gentlecat and Im pretty sheltered, but I do go exploring from time to time if I have someone to go with me.
    Not looking for anything long-term or anything serious, just something like friends with benefits maybe.
    If we match don't be shy to hit me up I can go to you or you can come to me, lets not waste time, life is too short we only have 9 lives.

2 truths and a lie:
    * I'm from Russia
    * I'm a virigin
    * I'm a good hunter
    Last edited by P0w3rM0v3; 01-21-2020 at 08:24 AM.

ka cute oi. so far boss ikaw pa akong nahibaw-an nga naay scottish fold dri sa cebu.

Hi, my human can't be on his computer right now so I'll be the one to check on this post from time to time, and sorry but my cebuano isn't good so I'll just write in english.
    I am not allowed to mate with other Scottish folds because our litter will suffer abnormal bone and cartilage development (our folded ears are a result of bad cartilage development caused by recessive genes).
    So that is why my human will only allow me to mate with Scottish straights, British shorthairs/longhairs, or Exotic shorthairs, but I do hope to make friends with other Scottish folds one day.
    Please sir, if you know anyone with females of the aforementioned breeds kindly refer them to us or vice-versa.
    I am in-heat and I believe I am causing my humans much distress. I would "service" myself if I could (I understand this is a thing with you humans because I catch my human doing this constantly, and quite vigorously) to get this out of my system but I lack the dexterity and, more importantly, opposable thumbs to do so.
    Last edited by P0w3rM0v3; 01-21-2020 at 08:28 AM.

Hey, what the hell? What are you doing using my account?? Make your own account or something, stupid cat!
    Oh and uh... I don't "service" myself constantly or "quite vigorously", the cat doesn't know what he's talking about, he has no frame of reference to begin with so just ignore his comments.

But human I cannot sign-up, I has no email I am a cat. What am I to do?
    I see you all the time watching intently on your phone other humans without clothing doing things to each other, and your shorts are pulled down when you do this. What is this thing you are doing called?
    And when you are finished you are often covered in perspiration and breathing heavily, this to me indicates vigorous activity.

boss, ask lang ko, pila price range aning Scottish Fold?

ako anak ganahan man gud ug iring

Quote Originally Posted by ryan22 View Post
    boss, ask lang ko, pila price range aning Scottish Fold?

ako anak ganahan man gud ug iring
    Around 85k sir

Quote Originally Posted by P0w3rM0v3 View Post
    But human I cannot sign-up, I has no email I am a cat. What am I to do?
    I see you all the time watching intently on your phone other humans without clothing doing things to each other, and your shorts are pulled down when you do this. What is this thing you are doing called?
    And when you are finished you are often covered in perspiration and breathing heavily, this to me indicates vigorous activity.
    First of all, how are you using my computer?? Second of all, stop using my accounts on the internet I don't care you don't have an email you making me look bad. Third, mind you business, don't talk about private stuff on-line stupid cat!

Guys please don't mind the cat, he really doesn't know what he's talking about. I was uh... I'm learning yoga, I was watching a yoga video. Yeah I do yoga a lot now

*****bump*****

Quote Originally Posted by P0w3rM0v3 View Post
    Around 85k sir
    grabeha ka overprice ani gd? rare ba ni sa Pinas?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast