Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Unfortunately, a lot of men (even young) face a problem of erectile dysfunction. Almost all of them take medications like Generic pills to treat it. As for the attitude of the girl, I don't want to judge anyone, but I think, any issue can be solved. If two people are ready to do their best for the relationship, including their intimate life, they won't break up because of ED.

That's a difficult one. I would think that ED maybe wasn't the only reason. If people really love each other they don't give up that easily on their feelings. My BF has sometimes signs of ED, we just buy vi@gra online and use it when we need it. For sure intimate life is an important part of the relationships, but its not everything! It is easier to find a decent lover that a decent man in my opinion.

Default Girlfriend left because ED

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Dealing with a breakup can be difficult, especially when it's related to personal challenges like erectile dysfunction (ED). It's important to remember that relationships can face various challenges, and sometimes they don't work out for a multitude of reasons.

While ED can be a sensitive issue, it's essential to approach it with openness, honesty, and empathy. Communication is key in any relationship, and discussing your concerns about ED with your partner can help foster understanding and support.

If your girlfriend has left you solely because of ED, it may indicate a lack of understanding or willingness to work through difficulties together. In such cases, it's important to remember that a healthy relationship involves acceptance, support, and mutual growth. If your partner was not able to provide these essential elements, it might be an opportunity to find someone who will.

Dealing with a breakup can be challenging emotionally, and it's important to take care of yourself during this time. Surround yourself with supportive friends and family, engage in activities that bring you joy, and consider seeking professional help, such as counseling or therapy, to help process your emotions and move forward.

Remember, you are not defined solely by ED, and there are many aspects of yourself that make you a valuable and worthy individual. Take this time to focus on self-improvement, personal growth, and building your confidence. In time, you will be ready to embark on new relationships and find someone who appreciates and supports you for who you are.

That's sad ngl

5.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011