Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default she left me for some other guy...

She suddenly broke up with me with no reason at all 2 weeks after we celebrated our 3rd aniv. Since our relationship was shaky then and there is so much trouble i decided to let things cool down between the two of us, we did'nt have communication nor see each other for almost 3 mo's. During those times my mind is really troubled not knowing the reason why she broke up w/ me. I often find my self rationalize what happened to us. I think of her everytime and i can't deny to myself that i still love her. So one day i decided to see her and talk to her to know the truth. I went to her place and i saw her, i asked her if we can talk, i told her all the things that i long to tell her, i told her how lonely i was without having her, i told her how i feel, i told her all the pain i'm suffering w/ what happened to us and yes, i cried. Then she asked me if we could set a date when we can talk for she's going to her sister in law's house for dinner. I said okay but i did not leave and she went back inside to change clothes. Moments after she came out and was surprised why i'm still there outside, ako xa g.ingnan e hatod tka, she refused, i asked her f asa jd xa padung ug nganu di xa pa hatod nko, iya ko g.ingnan nga naai mo hatod nya, i asked her if knsa she told me its his frnd, i asked her if nanguyab na she said yes, i asked her if he still love me she said "kontento nmn ko krn". I asked her if sugton nya ang guy she said wla pa xai plano. To cut the story short the guy came and we talked, after we have talked they leave. She said "adto sa mi" and left, seeing her leave w/ that guy crashed my heart, i was so devastated that i have nothing left to do than to see them leave and that was the last day that i saw her.

The day after that i texted her and she never replied, ang nka sakit kai ana xa mg set mi ug day nga mg storya mi pro wa jd xa ni bother, ang nka pait pjud kai one month after ko nya g.buwagan na abot daun to ang laki and she never bothered to talk to me to at least have a decent end to our relationship. Sakit kau buwagan kag kalit nya wa jd ka kbw sa tino.od nga rason nya ma hibaw.an nlng nimo nga nana diay lain. After all weve been through for 3 years don't i deserve to know the truth or even an explanation? She left me hanging. It's been 4 months and still di xa ma wa sko huna2, god knows how much i love her and how much i suffered. I kept my self busy w/ work and i try to enjoy myself w/ my family and friends just to keep me sane but still wai gamit.

I really don't know what to do. It's so hard to move on and let go. I need your advise guys.

ang reason na ningbuwag cya nimo ky shaky na inyo relationship. nganong shaky mn? cge mo ug away? naay something na dli mo mgkasinabot? gipulAn na nah cya nimo.

advice to move on:
    press shift delete, ayaw na ebutang sa recycle bin ky pwde pa nah marestore. hehehe
    translation
    kalimti na gyud. ayaw nah cya hunahunaa. i know its difficult na di na nimo cya ma huna2xan pero if possible kalimti na gyud. example: ayaw na adto sa lugar na maremember nmo cya. keep urself busy.

Quote Originally Posted by kelv View Post
    ang reason na ningbuwag cya nimo ky shaky na inyo relationship. nganong shaky mn? cge mo ug away? naay something na dli mo mgkasinabot? gipulAn na nah cya nimo.

advice to move on:
    press shift delete, ayaw na ebutang sa recycle bin ky pwde pa nah marestore. hehehe
    translation
    kalimti na gyud. ayaw nah cya hunahunaa. i know its difficult na di na nimo cya ma huna2xan pero if possible kalimti na gyud. example: ayaw na adto sa lugar na maremember nmo cya. keep urself busy.

salamat sa tambag bai...o cge mi ug away a2 nga tym murag halos di nami mgka sinabot, pro dba sa tanan relasyon naa mn jd na ang away. for me its jst a matter of patching things up and dli jd rason pra mg buwag, aw bcn sakto ka gi pul.an njd cya nko..ive been trying to forget her but..easy to say..so hard to do.

lisuda baya jud aning part na kalimtan oi... kai bsag unsaon nimug kalimot... naa na jud nahabilin na scar sa dughan...bsag unsaon ug busy.. naa jui time na ma hunahunaan nmu xa... ang ako lang.. let time goes by and start with a new... kai paets.. cge kag pilit sa past. dli ka move on.

yes prolly na pul-an na cya nimo thats why..things happened for a reason.at least nakabalo naka while 3 months pa after break up..try to accept thngs lang gyud dear...keep busy.go out with friends and change your number if pwede para d ka cgeg long nia bah...

it is hard pero u have to do it.life is too short, focus ur attention on others things na worth it.

along the way you will meet a lot just take it slow.

girls perpective here : I read your thread TS and murag na imagine jd nako ang imong mga gi pang write. na sad sad ko . Na bored lang jd tingali to xa TS sa inyung relationship. Basin clingy ka nia? dili bia mi nahan ana. We want independent men who can make decisions on there own. We dont like someone nga sige lang pananghid. ( at least for me !!) Basin imo xa gi tuok ug ayu sa relationship? basin controlling ka?

Ako bitaw jd panan.aw sa girl: NA BORED NA JD XA.

bahak! nahinomdum nalang ko sa ako mga utang dah.
    ana jud nah, halos taan muagi jud anang mala soap opera nga sugilanon sa gikabuhi, aw! kinabuhi diay. pang handumanan sa usa ka awit.
    seriuosly, "it's her lost, she doesn't know what she's missing."

bro ive been through this.... and i can tell how hard it is to move sum ppol even take years just to move on... y?... its because they wont let the person free from their hearts.. free from your self... let go bro... it is hard but you have to...

if for her its over... or yeah maybe na boringan na xa... lets just say ingon ana.... give urselves time bro.... as our fellow istoryan said get ur self bc.. and stay away from things places and songs u used to hear or sing... pero even if 100% we do this avoidance believe me when its goin to get into ur brain and heart(ur memento's/memories together) it will get u...

just pray bro.... and have faith (dili c faith nga taw ha)

i know u were left hanging in the air until now... maybe it isnt time for her to tell u things and maybe for her ur not ready to hear those harsfull words... 3 years bro isnt long mura rana 3 hours sa hands sa ubang gurls... think magbuwag man gani na nag golden anniversary na.... or 4 years nang uyab...

bilog ang mundo bro... explore give ur selves time and freedom... ur hurting and i can feel u man.... be strong dude-dong...... ur not the only one hus feelin the same pain as of now .....

ya have to let go bro... let go and move.... try it...
    Last edited by redjvshopnshop; 01-30-2011 at 03:58 AM. Reason: wrong gramar

Blog Entries
    bro, I really feel for you, I went through the same situation as you pero good thing it did not take me that long to wait for the the pain to subside...what I suggest bro is you ask her to tell you everything for you to have your questions answered, if she does not tell you then you better move on-she's not worth it.

Tips lng nko on how to move on-
    Change numbers-erase her number so you won't be tempted to text or call.
    Delete her from your FB and cut the connections.
    Put things that remind you of her in a box.
    Go hang out with other girls (hang out ra, ayaw himo.a panakip butas).
    Devote your time into one passion of yours- biking, jogging, painting, etc.
    and last bro, make sure you cry it all out, and then if you have to go away to a place where you can reflect on yourself-you will need it!

the story was quite long..hehe but i understand how u feel ts..now i know grabeh jud au ang nafeel saq ex..5 years with my x..i broke up with him tungod sa reason na giingon no cory1986..b4 dle ko nya palaagon,dle ko kalaag kau with my friends..even pglaag sinulog dle pwede kay tungod lahi mn me religion..sa ila religion ky bawal mn nang fiesta2x...then iya ko hadlukon na iya ko isumbong sa ako papa kung dle ko mouli kung mkglaag ko gabie saq friends..close mn cla sa ako amahan..murag napul an nsad ko ky sa 5 years na relationship namo wa jud kalambuan..mao to napul an ko..then grabeh jud to iya gpangbuhat to win me back then i found another guy..i loved him so much b4 but moabot jud sa punto na mapul an nlng ka mag bago ang guy..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast