Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PLDTMYDSL Hacked

Hello

So i wanna share this concern nga akong gi problema lately. This just started to happen last saturday while im at home and browsing using my phone. Then suddenly, I got disconnected on my Wifi network. No idea. Thought at first it was just something that would reconnect like 2 minutes after. I waited but it didn't. I checked my Wifi router and saw that my WLAN light is actually working. So what I did was to do a scan on my phone's wifi settings. I wondered why I dont see my wifi ssid. Then I accessed my router settings on my pc and typed 192.168.1.1 on my browser and to my surprise I see now a different SSID which is PLDTMYDSL09125919707load4pw. I was surprised on why I now have a different SSID when I can't even remember I changed it to a different one for a long time. So I changed it back to something new and different again. As far as I know my network is also hidden, meaning I hid my SSID to be broadcasted so that no one else can connect to my network. The mentioned SSID above also included a whole new set of password. This got my attention. I saved the said SSID on my notepad to reference this is in the future. So Sunday came and the same thing happened again that afternoon. The same SSID showed up again and again it did not allow me to connect to my network. So my sister called the number on that SSID that penetrated on my system coz at first look I knew it was a cellular number, and it is indeed. We called the number and it was someone unfamiliar. And just earlier today, the SSID switch happened again . And I called this guy and he is now asking for load. I've tried to look for ways on how to resolve this because this seems to be a case of penetration through my network without my due authorization and asking me for something in favor to get away with this crap.

So I'm here for help. First, I wanna know who else experienced the same issue as mine and second, if there is someone else who can help me trace this number mentioned above coz Im gonna do whatever needed to be done to stop this BS.

Thank you ..

PS: I already called PLDT (ISP) and Im just waiting for the appropriate people who can check my router config.
    Last edited by reyscott1968; 07-13-2016 at 05:02 PM.

woah! scary!
    dili kaha ni silingan ra ninyo sir? na try na nimo ilis ang admin pass
    or much better hard reset the router and reconfig it again..
    hmmmm atang ko sa update ani..

hard reset ang router change the password og admin password, e restrict ang mac address na maka connect sa imong wifi

Quote Originally Posted by mAlD|tO View Post
    hard reset ang router change the password og admin password, e restrict ang mac address na maka connect sa imong wifi
    sir how to add specific mac addresses to the router? pra mao rjud ni sila ang maka gamit sa connection?

login sa imo router bai using admin account then adto sa WLAN Settings -> Access Control or "MAC Filtering"

I have this experience too! same number. I believe it is a malware/virus in the PCs that use the router. I am still checking it now.

go to mac filtering, when mo connect sya nimu balik, kuhaa ang mac sa iyang unit, then mao nay i block

no news yet on what caused this but some reported on fb that it is from a malware/virus. i uninstalled the autocad my sister installed and hacking never happened again. but its still so tentative..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GpawnzU View Post
    go to mac filtering, when mo connect sya nimu balik, kuhaa ang mac sa iyang unit, then mao nay i block
    i tried this method but after few hours. i discovered again nga iya napd na penetrate balik ang akong network.. but for now 2nd day ot hasnt been happening na. could be because of a malware that penetrated my system.. will report back if it happens again. i checked twitter and there are some who posted same issue

duha ra jud possible reason akong mahuna-hunaan ngano ma hack...

1. naa ra sa inyo silingan or naa sa mga PC nga connected sa imo LAN/WLAN...y?
    ma access man nya ang router nga IP address which is private....
    ang PLDT wifi kay naa na syay default password, naka pattern ra sad ang password ana base sa mac address sa modem. naa daghan tools para makita ang mac address sa modem....
    if dili nimo i change possible kaau makasulod jud sa wifi

2. naay malware/virus sa PC nga maka connect ghapon ang penetrator remotely using dynamic DNS....check lang pud tnglig naghimo lain nga user sa modem ang kanahan bsag nag change password pa ka sa adminpldt (nga user) naa pa diay lain nga user ghimo ang kanahan....

scan lang imo pc for virus and malware

Quote Originally Posted by mAlD|tO View Post
    login sa imo router bai using admin account then adto sa WLAN Settings -> Access Control or "MAC Filtering"
    Thanks noted sir.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast